Purpose of this Mimosa Pudica FAQs Post
People have lots of concerns about how to use Mimosa Pudica, and what are the benefits of Ayurveda herbs. From time to time we received many questions about Mimosa herbs from our customers, and we replied to all of them separately. One day we realized that why don't we make a FAQs blog post on Mimosa Herb and share it on Yipisale so that it can be available for everyone and help them in the purchase.
This post is about the Mimosa Pudica Herb, in this post we have tried to cover all the FAQs related to Mimosa Pudica or Touch Me Not Plant. We have included questions from our customers, market experts, and health experts. In this post, we first mentioned the list of questions and then answered them separately.
Here is the list of FAQs related to Mimosa Pudica Herb
- What is Mimosa Pudica Herb?
- What is Mimosa Pudica Seeds?
- What is the other name of the lajwanti plant?
- What is Mimosa pudica good for?
- What are the health benefits of Mimosa pudica?
- How do you use Mimosa pudica powder?
- How do you take Mimosa pudica seeds?
- Does Mimosa pudica help with diarrhea?
- What are the side effects of the touch-me-not plant?
- Why buy Mimosa Pudica Seeds Powder from Yipisale?
Let’s answer all the questions one by one
Q1 - What is Mimosa Pudica Herb?
Mimosa Pudica scientific name is Neptunia Oleracea, and its Hindi name is Lajwanti, some other common names are sensitive plant, humble plant, touch me not plant, and shame plant. It is a flowering plant and is mainly found in South America and India. Its leaves fold inward and droop when touched or shaken, defending themselves from harm, and re-open a few minutes later that is why it is called touch me not or shame plant.
Q2 - What is Mimosa Pudica Seeds?
Mimosa Pudica seeds have numerous health benefits and possess an earthy taste, it has anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties. They are dark brown in color and are in flattened round shape. Mimosa seeds are excellent for the treatment of premature ejaculation, effective on impotency, support mental health and mood disorder, and urinary tract infection.
Q3 - What is the other name of the lajwanti plant?
Lajwanti plant’s scientific name is Neptunia Oleracea, its English name is Mimosa Pudica, other common names are sensitive plant, humble plant, touch me not plant, shame plant, makahiya plant, shy plant, lajjalu, lajjabati plant.
Q4 - What is Mimosa pudica good for?
Generally, Mimosa Pudica leaves, roots, and seeds are used in Ayurveda to treat various ailments. Its leaves are good and beneficial in many diseases, it is used in the form of decoction or as a paste or powder for treating hemorrhoids, wounds, fistula, pink eye, toe infections, depression, insomnia, and hydrocele.
Mimosa Seeds are excellent for the treatment of premature ejaculation, effective on impotency, support mental health and mood disorder, and urinary tract infection.
Mimosa Roots are used for many traditional healings including snake bites, wound healing, and treating bleeding piles and ulcers.
Q5 - What are the health benefits of Mimosa pudica?
Mimosa Pudica is used in Ayurveda for its antinociceptive, antiandrogenic, antidiabetic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antifungal, anticonvulsant, antioxidant, antitumor, antiulcer, antihyperglycemic, immunomodulatory, antifertility, and diuretic properties. Its roots, seeds, and leaves are beneficial in different aliment, it is also beneficial in balancing Kapha, and pitta doshas.
Some major health benefits of Mimosa Pudica seeds are
- Treat physical weakness
- Helps to increase Sperm Count
- Beneficial to treat Piles
- Premature Ejaculation
Q6 - How do you use Mimosa pudica powder?
Mimosa Pudica seed powder can be taken with milk or normal water after a meal, or it can be used in milkshakes, smoothies, and ice cream. The mimosa leaf powder can be used as a decoction or take the powder with normal water.
Q7 - How do you take Mimosa pudica seeds?
Mimosa Pudica seeds and powder has different uses and method of having them, here are listed some.
- Take 2 grams of Mimosa pudica seed powder with Lukewarm milk at night before sleep. This helps to reduce physical weakness.
- Take 5 grams of each powder mimosa pudica seed powder and rock sugar powder and mix it well. Take this powder with lukewarm water twice a day, helps o increase, sperm count.
- Take 1 gram of each Mimosa pudica root powder and leaves powder and mix with milk. Take this mixture with water twice a day. It helps to get relief from piles.
- Take an equal quantity of Mimosa pudica seeds and rock sugar and mix it well. Take 2 tablespoons of this mixture with lukewarm milk at night before sleep. Helps to treat Premature Ejaculation.
- Take 5 grams of Mimosa pudica leaf powder, boil it with a cup of water and strain it. Take this mixture at night before sleep. And see the magical result.
Q8 - Does Mimosa pudica help with diarrhea?
Mimosa Pudica is used in Ayurveda to treat constipation, diarrhea, dysentery, and leprosy, the leaf extract is used to treat diarrhea.
Q9 - What are the side effects of the touch-me-not plant?
Touch me not plant or Mimosa don’t have any side effects, in fact, any plant herbs don’t have side effects. They are safe to use, but in the suggested dose or prescribed by an Ayurvedic Doctor. Here are some precautions which you should consider before starting Mimosa Herb.
- Consult the doctor if you are breastfeeding.
- Do not take Mimosa Pudica without a doctor’s prescription if you are pregnant.
- Do not take Mimosa Pudica, if you are suffering from any kind of critical disease.
- If you are on diabetes or hypertension medication. Consult first the doctor before consuming Mimosa Pudica.
- If you are above 65 years old and want to start Mimosa Pudica, consult the doctor, and talk about your health conditions.
- If you are on any supplements, vitamins, or herbal medication, consult the doctor before taking Mimosa Pudica.
- Mimosa Pudica may interact with other medicines like blood sugar or blood pressure allopathy medicines.
Q10 - Why buy Mimosa Pudica Seeds Powder from Yipisale?
About the Product
Buying Mimosa seed powder from Yipisale is worthwhile, we have used the best quality mimosa seeds and ground them only on an order basis so that our customers get the fresh batch every time. We used a zip and airlock reusable pouch to avoid air contamination.
About the Shipping and Time
We are providing worldwide free shipping on all items, we used Aramex, DHL, and Bombino for shipping our overseas parcels, it helps our customers to track the parcel easily. We usually ship our all orders in 1-2 business days.
About Order Payment
For Overseas Customer - You can use PayPal, Net Banking, Stripe, Debit / Credit Card, Google Pay, and Apple Pay.
For Indian Clients - You can use Net Banking, Stripe, Debit / Credit Card, Google Pay, and Apple Pay.
Summary: In this post, we have tried to answer all the questions related to Mimosa Herb, please let us know via mail or comment if you have any questions apart from them. We will try to include that in this post.
Note: This post is about educating the benefits and uses of Mimosa Pudica Herb, consult the Ayurvedic doctor before starting.
Visit Yipisale to know more about - Mimosa Pudica Herb