Nonstick cooking pan is best for those who are conscious about their health and fitness, who do not want to use much oil in their cooking. We have selected some delicious recipes for nonstick frying pan, which consume less oil and ready in minutes.
These recipes are best for students, single, working, who's been living alone, they can easily prepare at home without any hassle. Let check it out.
Note: You can adjust the quantity of ingredients according to the per head count.
1. Parsi Style Scrambled Eggs Recipe
For 3 Persons
- Eggs – 6
- Milk – 60ml
- Salt – ¾ tsp
- Pepper – ¼ tsp
- Vegetable oil – 2 ½ tbsp.
- Onion finely chopped – 1 medium
- Fresh ginger finely chopped – 5 gm
- Tomato chopped – medium
- Green chilies finely chopped – 3
- Turmeric – 1/8 tsp
- Coriander leaves chopped – 2 tbsp.
- Garam masala powder – ¼ tsp
Method of making Parsi Style
- In a bowl, beat eggs just till yolks and white are mixed. Add milk, salt, and pepper. Mix.
- Heat oil in frying pan on medium heat about 2 minutes and add onions, ginger. Stir fry till onion is transparent. Add tomato, chilies, and turmeric.
- Stir fry about 1 minute, reduce heat to low, add egg mixture and coriander leaves. When mixture starts to set on bottom and sides, stir and lift so uncooked part goes to bottom.
- Continue cooking till eggs have just thickened and are moist and soft, stirring constantly. Sprinkle garam masala powder on top. Serve hot with toast, chapati or paratha.
Visit Yipisale to buy - Ayurvedic Pure Herbs
Visit Yipisale to buy - Spices & Seasonings
2. Country Omelet Recipe
For 2 Person
- Water – 1 ¼ cups
- Salt – ¾ tsp
- Peas shelled or frozen – ¼ cup
- Potato cut into 6 mm cubes – 1 medium
- Onion chopped – 1 tbsp.
- Eggs – 4
- Green Chilies chopped– 2
- Butter – 1 tbsp.
Method of making Country Omelet
- In a pan, boil water and salt. Add peas, potato, and onion. Cover and cook on low heat till vegetables are just tender (for 7minutes)
- In a bowl, beat eggs with fork just till yolks and white are mixed. Add vegetable and chilies. Mix.
- Heat frying pan on medium heat, add butter and spread over inside base with wooden spatula.
- Heat till butter has foamed up and subsides.
- Quickly stir egg mixture and pour into pan. When sides start setting, lift an edge of omelet with spatula and tilt pan so unset egg runs under edge.
- Quickly continue lifting and tilting procedure all around omelet onto a large plate.
- Wearing oven mit, place upside down pan over omelet and invert plate on pan, dropping omelet in pan. Remove plate and return pan to medium heat and cook till eggs are just set (for 30 second) Serve hot.
3. Keema Kebab Recipe
Yield: 24 kebabs
- Mutton minced – 450 gm
- Chana dal – ¼ cup
- Garlic chopped – 5 small cloves
- Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
- Water – 1/3 cup
- Fresh Ginger chopped – 5 grams
- Onion chopped – 1 small
- Mint leaves chopped – 1 tbsp.
- Coriander leaves chopped – 1 ½ tbsp.
- Red chili powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1 ½ tsp
- Egg beaten – 1
- Vegetable oil – 1 ½ tbsp
Method of making Keema Kabab Recipe
- Put mutton, chana dal, garam masala powder and add water in a pressure cooker. Close the cooker and put it on high flame for full pressure. Reduce heat and cook for 10 minutes, then remove cooker from heat. Allow to cool naturally and open the cooker. Place cooker on medium-high heat and cook till liquid has evaporated (about 3 minutes), stirring occasionally.
- Grind mutton into a paste.
- Mix mutton paste and all other ingredients except oil. Make 24 patties 1 ½ inch / 4 cm in diameter and ½ inch/1.3 cm thick.
- Heat 1 ½ tsp/7.5 ml oil in frying pan on medium heat about 2 minutes. Fry on both sides till browned. Serve hot with mint chutney.
4. Mutton Hamburgers Recipe
Yield – 9 hamburgers
- Garlic – 10 small cloves
- Mutton finely chopped – 400 gm
- Onion chopped – 1 medium
- Salt – 1 ¼ tsp
- Green chilies finely chopped – 4
- Coriander leaves finely chopped – 4
- Fresh ginger finely chopped – 10 gm
- Eggs beaten – 2
- Dry breadcrumbs – 1/3 cups
- Vegetable oil – 1 tbsp.
Method of making Mutton Hamburgers
- Grind garlic into a paste.
- Mix garlic paste and all other ingredients except eggs, breadcrumbs, and oil. Add eggs and breadcrumbs. Mix and make 9 patties about 8 cm diameter and 1.3 cm thick.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in frying pan on medium heat about 2 minutes add 3 patties. Reduce heat to low and fry on both sides till browned. Fry remaining patties in the same way, serve hot with chutney.
5. Spicy Fish Fry Recipe
Serves – 2 persons
- Fresh ginger – 5 grams
- Garlic – 5 small cloves
- Green chili – 1
- Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
- Vegetable oil – 1 ½ tbsp
- Salt – 1 ½ tbsp
- Red chili powder – 1 ½ tbsp
- Cumin powder – ½ tsp
- Turmeric – ¼ tsp
- Fish steaks – 4
- Besan (Gram Flour) – ¼ cup
Method of making Spicy Fish Curry
- Grind ginger, garlic, and green chili into a paste. Mix ginger, garlic paste lemon juice, 1tsp oil, salt, chili and cumin powder and turmeric. Rub on fish. Cover and keep aside about 30 minutes. Roll fish steaks in besan and pat them.
- Heat remaining oil in a pan on medium heat about 2 minutes, add fish steaks and fry on both sides till dark brown. Remove and serve hot with garlic chutney or mint chutney.