Buy Bulk 10 KG Bryonia Laciniosa Linn Seed Powder, Shivlingi Beej, Ayurveda Herb Indian Bryony, Lollipop Climber, Wholesale Lot, 352 oz.
Indian Bryony or Shivlingi seed botanical name is Bryonia Laciniosa linna and some common names are aivirali seed and Bryonia, it is mainly found in India.
Looking for an authentic Ayurvedic herb that can help support your health and well-being? Look no further than our 10 KG bulk package of Bryonia Laciniosa Linn Seed Powder, also known as Shivlingi Beej. This powerful herb has been used for centuries in traditional Ayurvedic medicine to support reproductive health and fertility in women. Bryonia Laciniosa Linn Seed Powder is derived from the seeds of the Lollipop Climber plant, which is native to India. Our wholesale lot of 352 oz. ensures that you'll have plenty of this potent herb on hand for all of your health needs.
Additional Information about 10 KG Bryonia Laciniosa
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- 10 kg Bryonia Laciniosa Linn Seed Powder
This powder is made of the best quality Bryonia Laciniosa Linn Seed in this pack and seeds are naturally sundried, grind and hygienically pack on order basis. The herb comes with 24 months expiry.
Indian Bryony Uses
Shivlingi seeds are useful in the treatment of Infertility and treat urinary problems and burning sensation. Take 10 gm of Shivlingi seeds to powder a day with lukewarm water or milk. As recommended or consult by the doctor before use.
Lollipop Climber Health Benefits
Shivlingi seed has aphrodisiac, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, carminative, antifungal, antimicrobial, antihyperlipidemic, and anti-diabetic properties. It is also known as a fertility booster, helps to normalize the menstruation cycle, and treats impotence, oligospermia, and female infertility.
Visit Our Blog to Know More About - Bryonia Laciniosa
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Frequently Asked Question
Q - What is the use of Shivlingi or Bryonia seeds?
Shivlingi seeds botanical name is Bryonia Laciniosa, common name is Bryonia, it is used in the treatment of Infertility, treat urinary problems, and burning sensation, help to normalize the menstruation cycle, treat impotence, oligospermia, and female infertility.
Q - Is Bryonia good for cough?
Bryonia contains antimicrobial, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, it helps to boost immunity and good to treat common cough & cold .
Q - Can we take Shivlingi beej during periods?
Shivlingi beej or Bryonia seeds are a uterine tonic and improves the chances of conception in women who are suffering from infertility. It also helps to ease the menstrual pain, but its recommended that do not atke Shivlingi beej if a person facing heavy flow in menstrual cycle.
Q - How can I use Shivlingi and Putrajeevak?
Take 200 grams of each powder, Ashwagandha, Putrajeevak, Shivlingi and rock sugar. Mix them well and take 4-5 grams of the mixture twice a day with lukewarm cow milk on an empty stomach.