10 KG Citrullus Colocynthis Fruit Powder, Indrayan Phal Powder, Ayurveda Herb Bitter Apple, Wholesale, 352 oz.
Citrullus Colocynthis Fruit English name is Bitter Apple, in Hindi, it is Indrayan Phal. Its other common names are wild gourd, Abu Jahl's melon, and bitter cucumber.
Its fruit resembles the common watermelon, it is hot in nature and has purgative properties. Bitter apple is a hard fruit with a bitter pulp inside.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- 10 kg Citrullus Colocynthis Fruit Powder
This powder is made of Citrullus Colocynthis fruit, they are naturally sundried and freshly ground on order basis. The herb powder is freshly, originally and hygienically packed and comes with 24 months expiry, with a zip, airlocked and reusable packet. it has a bitter and little sweet flavor.
The bitter apple fruit is useful in common cough, cold, constipation, asthma, and indigestion. Take 5-10 grams powder twice a day with lukewarm water or as recommended or consult by the doctor before use.
Bitter apple gives relief from rheumatic pain and arthritis. An herbal remedy for rheumatic pain and arthritis, constipation and reduce blood glucose. It is also beneficial for many skin diseases like acne, and pimple and treats boils.
Here are some health benefits of Citrullus Colocynthis Fruit
- Citrullus Colocynthis Fruit is beneficial in gastrointestinal disorders.
- Bitter Apple is beneficial to treat joint pain.
- It is beneficial to treat constipation.
- It is beneficial to treat liver disorders.
Visit Yipisale blog section to know about - Citrullus Colocynthis Fruit
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Frequently Asked Question
Q - What Is Bitter Apple used for?
The bitter apple is generally used for common cough, cold, constipation, asthma, and indigestion. It is also used to control diabetes.
Q - What are the health benefits of Citrullus colocynthis?
Citrullus Colocynthis has many health benefits, it is an herbal remedy for pain and arthritis, and many skin diseases like acne, scar, and pimple, it also maintains blood sugar levels.
Q - What is the English name for Citrullus colocynthis?
Citrullus colocynthis English name is Bitter Apple, its other common names are wild gourd, Abu Jahl's melon, and bitter cucumber.
Q - Is Citrullus colocynthis edible?
Citrullus colocynthis is considered medicinal plant in Ayurveda, its fruit and root are mainly used in medicinal preparation. Roots and fruit have various health benefits and have rich nutritional value.