Bulk Buy 10 KG Citrullus Colocynthis Root Powder, Indrayan Mool Powder, Bitter Cucumber, Bitter Apple, Wholesale, 352 oz.
Our Citrullus Colocynthis Root Powder, also known as Indrayan Mool Powder, is sourced from the finest quality bitter cucumbers. This 10 kg bulk buy is perfect for individuals or businesses looking to incorporate this potent ingredient into their products or health regimen.
This bitter root powder has been traditionally used in Ayurvedic and Unani medicine for its various health benefits, including aiding digestion, reducing inflammation, and boosting immunity. It can also be used topically for its antifungal and antibacterial properties.
Our Citrullus Colocynthis Root Powder is 100% pure and natural, with no additives or preservatives. It is packaged in airtight bags to ensure maximum freshness and potency.
Additional Information about Bitter Cucumber
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- 10 kg Citrullus Colocynthis Root Powder
This powder is made of the Citrullus Colocynthis roots, the roots are naturally sundried and freshly ground on order basis. The herb comes with 24 months expiry, with a zip, airlocked and reusable packet. The taste of the Bitter Apple is nutty & bitter and it is rich in protein.
Indrayan Mool Uses
The bitter apple root is used in diabetes, high cholesterol, constipation, and skin problems. This is ready to use powder pack and comes with 2-year expiry, take 1-3 grams twice a day with lukewarm water or as recommended or consult by a doctor before use.
Bitter Apple Health Benefits
Citrullus Colocynthis root has anti-diabetic, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-bacterial properties. It controls blood sugar, and intestinal parasites, and gives relief from constipation and stomachache.
Common Names of Citrullus Colocynthis Root
Citrullus Colocynthis Root English name is Bitter Apple Root, in Hindi, it is Indrayan Mool. It has many common names like bitter cucumber, wild gourd, Tumba ki jad. It is a desert Viney plant that grows in sand, its fruits and roots are used in Ayurveda for medicinal purposes.
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Frequently Asked Question
Q - What is Citrullus colocynthis used for?
Citrullus Colocynthis root is used in Ayurveda for various purposes, it has anti-diabetic, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-bacterial properties. It is mainly used for diabetes, high cholesterol, and blood sugar.
Q - What are the health benefits of Citrullus colocynthis?
Citrullus Colocynthis root helps to control blood sugar, gives relief from constipation and intestinal parasites, it also helps to control diabetes and high cholesterol.
Q - What is the English name for Citrullus colocynthis?
Citrullus colocynthis is the botanical name of Indrayan mool, its English name is Bitter Apple root.