10 KG Colchicum Luteum Powder, Suranjan Sweet, Autumn Crocus, Meadow Saffron, Wholesale, 352 oz.
Suranjan botanical name is Colchicum luteum and other common names are autumn crocus, colchicum, and meadow saffron. It is mainly found in Central Asia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, the western Himalayas, and Tibet. It is a traditional medicinal plant that is used in Ayurveda for the treatment of numerous diseases.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- 10 kg Colchicum luteum Powder
The pack contains Colchicum luteum fruit in powder form, the fruits are naturally sundried and hygienically grind and packed on order basis, it comes with 24 month expiry.
Suranjan is used in Ayurveda for the treatment of liver and spleen inflammation, and skin disorders. This is ready to use powder pack and comes with 2-year expiry, take 1-2 grams a day with lukewarm water or as recommended or consult by the doctor before use.
In Ayurveda Suranjan has many health benefits, it is helpful in the treatment of gout, rheumatism, skin disorders, liver, and spleen disease, and rheumatic swelling. Colchicum luteum has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antifungal, and antibacterial properties, it is pale white in color and sweet & bitter in taste. It is used as a carminative, laxative, and aphrodisiac.
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Frequently Asked Question
Q - What is Colchicum used for?
Colchicum luteum has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antifungal, and antibacterial properties, it is used for the treatment of liver and spleen inflammation, and skin disorders.
Visit Yipisale to know more about - Colchicum Luteum