Bulk Buy 10 kg Mimosa Pudica Seeds Powder, Lajwanti Powder- 22 lbs., Touch Me Not Plant, Chui Mui, Wholesale Lot
Looking for a high-quality, bulk quantity of Mimosa Pudica Seed Powder? Look no further than our Wholesale Lot of 10 kg (22 lbs.) of Lajwanti Powder. Mimosa Pudica, also known as Touch Me Not Plant or Chui Mui, is a versatile herb with a variety of uses. Our Mimosa Pudica Seed Powder is made from the highest quality seeds, ground into a fine powder that is easy to use and convenient to store. Mimosa Pudica is known for its cleansing properties and has been used traditionally to support digestive health. It is also a rich source of antioxidants and may have anti-inflammatory properties as well. With our bulk purchase option, you can enjoy the benefits of Mimosa Pudica Seed Powder at an affordable price.
Additional Information of 10 kg Mimosa Pudica Seeds Powder
- Freshly Ground Seed Powder
- Two Years Expiry
- Mimosa Pudica Seeds Powder
Product & Packaging Details
This pack contains naturally dried Mimosa Pudica Seeds in powder form, freshly grounded, and hygienically packed on an order basis. The herb comes with 24 months expiry, with a zip, airlocked and reusable packet to avoid air contamination.
Touch Me Not Plant Seeds Uses
Mimosa Pudica seeds are used for men's problems like physical weakness, increase sperms count, premature ejaculation, or as recommended or consulted by the doctor before use.
Chui Mui Plant Seeds Health Benefits
Mimosa seeds seeds are beneficial to reduce constipation, depression, and muscles pain, it is also effective in infertility and physical health. They are beneficial in various aliments, they improve digestion, treats respiratory disorders, menstrual and urinary disorder, and skin disorder, and helps to eliminate the parasite. Some other health benefits include.
Sexual health: Mimosa pudica seeds are believed to have an aphrodisiac effect and may help improve sexual health and function in men.
Urinary problems: The seeds may help treat urinary problems, such as urinary tract infections and incontinence, due to their antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Anxiety and stress: Mimosa pudica seed powder is believed to have a calming effect on the mind and body and may help reduce anxiety and stress.
Gastrointestinal health: Mimosa pudica seed powder may help improve digestive function and treat digestive disorders, such as irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), due to its anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.
Common Names of Mimosa Pudica
Mimosa Pudica botanical name is Neptunia oleracea and the Hindi name is Lajwanti, sensitive plant, or humble plant. The seeds serve numerous health benefits and possess an earthy taste, it has anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
For Small Order of - Mimosa Pudica
Share this Product