Bulk Buy 10 kg Orange Peel Peel Powder, Santra Chilka, , Citrus Aurantium, Citrus Sinensis, Wholesale, 352 oz.
Orange Peel botanical name is Citrus Sinensis and in Hindi, Santra Chilka. Dry peel powder of the orange is mainly used in Ayurveda for hair and skin health. It has a bitter, pungent taste with a strong smell of orange.
Our Orange Peel Powder is packed with essential nutrients, including vitamins C and A, flavonoids, and antioxidants, making it a popular ingredient in many natural remedies and skincare products. It is also used as a natural flavoring agent in cooking and baking. When you bulk buy 10 kg of Orange Peel Powder, you'll have a cost-effective and convenient way to enjoy the many benefits of this versatile natural product.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- 10 kg Citrus Sinensis Peel Powder
This pack contains sundried Orange Peels in powder form, the peels are naturally sundried, hygienically grind and packed on order basis and comes with Two Years Expiry.
Citrus Sinensis Peel Uses
Orange Peel can be used for face packs, and hair packs, it improves appetite, and digestive and respiratory systems, it also helps to strengthen the immune system and treat colds and flu. This is ready to use powder pack and comes with 2-year expiry, take 1-2 grams a day with lukewarm water or as recommended or consult by the doctor before use. Or you can make hair and face packs.
Orange Peel Health Benefits
Boosts immune system: Orange peel is a rich source of Vitamin C, which helps boost the immune system.
Aids digestion: The fiber in orange peel can help regulate digestion and prevent constipation.
Antioxidant properties: Orange peel contains antioxidants that can protect the body from harmful free radicals and reduce the risk of chronic diseases.
Anti-inflammatory effects: The compounds in orange peel have anti-inflammatory effects, which can help reduce pain and swelling.
Allergic reactions: Some people may be allergic to the compounds in orange peel, which can cause skin irritation, itching, and redness.
Drug interactions: Orange peel may interact with certain medications, including blood-thinning medications and sedatives.
Excessive intake: Consuming large amounts of orange peel can lead to digestive upset, such as nausea and diarrhea.
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Frequently Asked Question
Q - What can I use orange peels for?
Orange Peel can be used for face packs, and hair packs, it improves appetite, and digestive and respiratory systems. For face pack, follow the steps
- Take a bowl and add orange peel powder
- Add fuller earth powder (Multani Mitti) and rose water in it.
- Mix it well and make a paste.
- Apply this paste on clean face and leave for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash the face with normal water.
Q - Is Orange peel good For your skin?
Orange peel contains rich vitamins C, minerals, and nutrients and it has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties that helps to make the skin healthy, acne and pimple free.
Q - What is citrus peel good for?
Citrus peel contains rich source of vitamin C, it can be used externally or orally. Hair pack and face pack are the good use of orange peel.