Bulk Buy 10 KG Picrorhiza Kurroa Root Powder, Kutki, Ayurveda Herb Hellebore, Wholesale Lot, 352 oz.
Our Picrorhiza Kurroa Root Powder, also known as Kutki, is a prized Ayurvedic herb that has been used for centuries for its medicinal properties. Harvested from the high altitudes of the Himalayan region, this potent herb is carefully processed and powdered to ensure maximum potency and effectiveness. Each batch is rigorously tested to ensure purity and quality, making it a top choice for those seeking natural remedies for various ailments. With this wholesale lot, you'll receive 10 KG (352 oz) of premium Picrorhiza Kurroa Root Powder, making it an excellent choice for bulk buyers, Ayurvedic practitioners, and health-conscious individuals alike.
Additional Information about Picrorhiza Kurroa Root
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- 10 kg Picrorhiza Kurroa Root Powder
This powder is made of the best quality Picrorhiza Kurroa Root in this pack, the roots are naturally sundried, and grind and it comes with 2 years expiry. They are brown in color and have a bitter, astringent, and pungent taste.
Picrorhiza Kurroa Root is effective to cures periodic attacks of hysteria, epilepsy, and convulsion and promotes the secretion of bile. Take 5-6 gm of Picrorhiza Kurroa Root powder a day with lukewarm water or decoction or use as recommended or consult a doctor before use.
Katuka Health Benefits
It is anti-microbial, antioxidant, anti-bacterial, antimutagenic, cardio-protective, hepato-protective, anti-malarial, anti-diabetic, anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, anti-ulcer, and nephroprotective properties. Picrorhiza is beneficial in the treatment of dyspepsia, ascites, congestion of the liver.
Common Names of Picrorhiza Kurroa
Kutki Botanical name is Picrorhiza Kurroa, other common names are picrorrhiza, yellow gentian, picroliv, katuka, katuki, kurri, kuru, hellbore. It is found in Himalyan regions of China, Pakistan, India, Bhutan, and Nepal. Its trade name picrorrhiza is based on a scientific name.
Picrorhiza Kurroa is considered an important medicinal plant that is mostly used in the traditional medicinal system for asthma, jaundice, fever, malaria, snakebite, and liver disorders.
Visit Yipisale to Know more about - Picrorhiza Kurroa
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Frequently Asked Question
Q - What is Picrorhiza kurroa used for?
Share this Product
Fast shipping as item as described.