10 KG Quercus Infectoria Fruit Powder, Majuphal, Manjakani, Gall Oak, Aleppo Oak, Wholesale Lot, 352 oz.
Majuphal botanical name is Quercus Infectoria, some common names are Aleppo oak, manjakani, Aleppoek, Asian Holly Oak, Aleppo Oak. There are many species of Quercus, some are extremely useful for various purposes like wood, crock, barks, gums, and galls are used in Ayurveda and food industries.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- 10 kg Quercus Infectoria Fruit Powder
This powder is made of the best quality Quercus Infectoria fruit in this pack, fruits are naturally sundried, and grind and it comes with 2 years expiry. It is brown in color, and it is pungent, and slightly bitter in taste, and it has cold potency.
The Quercus Infectoria fruit powder is used to treat swollen, spongy, and bleeding gums, vaginal infections and treats wounds. Take 5 gm of Quercus Infectoria powder a day with lukewarm water or milk or use as recommended or consult by a doctor before use.
Quercus Infectoria has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antidiarrheal, and antidysentery properties.
It is beneficial in treatment of wounds, control bleeding, piles, oral diseases, diarrhea, dysmenorrhea, internal hemorrhages, gonorrhea, leucorrhea, and other vaginal discharges. it is very important medicinal plant, for its astringent action.
It is also used for dental problems like toothache and gingivitis.
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Q - What is Majuphal in English?
Majuphal botanical name is Quercus Infectoria and English name is Oak galls or Gall nut, it is known for producing galls.
Q - What is the use of Majuphal?
The Quercus Infectoria fruit powder is used to treat swollen, spongy, and bleeding gums, vaginal infections and treats wounds. It has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antidiarrheal, and antidysentery properties.