Bulk Buy 10 KG Rauvolfia Serpentina Root Powder, Sarpagandha, Ayurveda Indian Snakeroot, Serpentine, Wholesale, 352 oz.
This 10 KG bulk pack of Rauvolfia Serpentina Root Powder, also known as Sarpagandha or Indian Snakeroot, is a popular herb used in Ayurveda for its various medicinal properties. The powder is made from the dried roots of the Rauvolfia Serpentina plant, which is native to India. It is believed to have a calming effect on the nervous system and is commonly used to manage stress, anxiety, and high blood pressure. This wholesale pack of 352 oz. of Rauvolfia Serpentina Root Powder is perfect for those who use it regularly or for businesses that want to stock up on this popular Ayurvedic herb.
Additional Information about 10 KG Rauvolfia Serpentina Root Powder
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- 10 kg Rauvolfia Serpentina Root Powder
This pack contains Rauvolfia Serpentina roots in powder form, roots are naturally sundried and hygienically packed on order basis. The herb powder comes with 24 month expiry.
In Ayurveda, it is used in the treatment of hypertension, anxiety, insomnia, and stomach infections. This is ready to use powder pack and comes with 2-year expiry, take 1-2 grams a day with lukewarm water or as recommended or consult by the doctor before use.
Indian Snakeroot Health Benefits
Sarpagandha root powder is beneficial in hypertension, trouble sleeping (insomnia), stomach worm infestation, and infections. It also improves digestion and blood sugar level. It has carminative, hypotensive, sedative, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties. It is bitter, pungent, astringent, in taste, and hot in potency.
Common Names of Rauvolfia Serpentina Root
Sarpagandha botanical name is Rauvolfia Serpentina, in English, it is known as Indian Snakeroot and its other common names are devil pepper, serpentine wood, nagulakand.
It is mainly found in the northern region of India; it is a flowering shrub and its long tapering roots like a snake are used in Ayurveda for medicinal purposes.
Visit Our Blog to Know More About Rauvolfia Serpentina
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Frequently Asked Question
Q -What is Rauvolfia serpentina used for?
In Ayurveda Rauvolfia serpentine has many medicinal properties like a carminative, hypotensive, sedative, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory and it is used for hypertension, trouble sleeping (insomnia), stomach worm infestation, and infections.