Bulk Buy 10 KG Swertia Chirata Powder, Chirayta Powder, Bitter Sticks, Wholesale, 352 oz.
Chirata botanical name is Swertia Chirata, it is an herbaceous plant, also known as a bitter tonic. In Ayurveda, it is used to cure many diseases like diabetes, liver disorder, skin diseases, and constipation. For Chirata powder we used in the form of pieces that grow above ground to prepare medication.
Bulk Buy 10 KG Swertia Chirata Powder, also known as Chirayta Powder or Bitter Sticks, is a natural herb that has been used in traditional medicine for centuries. This powder is derived from the Swertia Chirata plant and is believed to have various health benefits, including promoting digestive health and boosting immunity. With 352 oz. of this bitter herb, you can use it in your cooking or incorporate it into your herbal remedies. This bulk option also allows you to purchase it at a wholesale price, making it a cost-effective choice for those who frequently use this herb.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- 10 kg Swertia Chirata Powder
This pack contains Swertia Chirata in powder form, the herb is naturally dried and hygienically grind and packed on an order basis. The pack comes with 24 month’s expiry.
This is ready-to-use powder and comes with 2-year expiry, take 1-3 grams twice a day with lukewarm water or as recommended or consult by a doctor before use.
Swertia chirata has many benefits, it helps to control diseases like constipation, diabetes, skin diseases, fever, and blood sugar, and it also increases metabolism. It has anti-inflammatory and antioxidants. It is bitter in taste that’s why it is known as a bitter tonic, and it has many medicinal values. Chirata powder is made of bitter sticks are which are growing above the ground level. It is green in color and has a strong bitter fragrance.
Visit Yipisale store to buy - Chirata Whole
Visit Yipisale blog to know more about - Swertia Chirata
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Q - What is the use of Swertia Chirata?
Swertia Chirata has carminative, laxative, antipyretic, febrifuge, anti-periodic, and anti-inflammatory properties, it is used to cure diseases like fever, malaria, liver disorder, diabetes, intestinal worms.
Q - Can we take chirata daily?
Ye, it can take days depending upon the symptoms and diseases and the dose recommended by the doctor. The generally suggested dose is 1-3 grams twice a day.
Q- Is chirata good for health?
Yes, it is good for health, and it has many medicinal benefits. It is helpful to cure diseases like fever, malaria, liver disorder, diabetes, and intestinal worms.
Q - What is the benefit of chirata?
Swertia chirata has many benefits, it helps to control diseases like constipation, diabetes, skin diseases, fever, and blood sugar, and it also increases metabolism. It has anti-inflammatory and antioxidants.
Q - What is the name of chirata in English?
Chirata English name is Bitter Sticks, its botanical name is Swertia Chirata.
Q - What are the side effects of bitter leaf?
All Ayurveda herbs are plant-based, and they don’t have any side effects, but they may react with some allopathy or homeopathy medicine. It is better to consult the doctor if you are on any medications or have unique, specific health issues.
Over dose may cause blood sugar level down, anxiety, vomiting and fatigue. Here are some suggestion when you start bitter leaf.
- Consult the doctor if you are breastfeeding.
- Do not take Chirata without a doctor’s prescription if you are pregnant.
- Do not take Swertia Chirata if you are suffering from any kind of critical disease.
- If you are on diabetes or hypertension medication. Consult first the doctor before consuming bitter leaf.
- If you are above 65 years old and want to start Bitter Sticks, consult the doctor, and talk about your health conditions.
- If you are on any supplements, vitamins, or herbal medication, consult the doctor before taking Chirayta.
- Swertia Chirata may interact with other medicines like blood sugar or blood pressure allopathy medicines.