10 KG Terminalia Arjuna Stem Bark Powder Herb, Arjun ki Chaal Powder, Wholesale, 352 oz., For Heart & Blood Health
Arjun chaal botanical name is Terminalia Arjuna and it’s other names are Arjuna Tree, Arjun, Terminalia. It is mainly found in India and its bark is used in Ayurveda for medicinal health benefits, bark powder and decoction are mainly used.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- 10 kg Terminalia Arjuna Stem Bark Powder
This pack contains Terminalia Arjuna Stem bark in powder form, the bark is naturally dried and hygienically grind and packed on order basis. The pack comes with 24 months expiry.
Terminalia Arjuna bark is used in Ayurveda for the treatment of asthma, and bile duct disorders, and helps to reduce high cholesterol and blood pressure. This is ready to use powder pack and comes with 2-year expiry, take 1-2 grams a day with lukewarm water or as recommended or consult by the doctor before use.
Arjun chaal has numerous health, skin, and hair benefits, its decoction is beneficial in removing the urinary blockage. It’s also helpful to control diarrhea, asthma, cough, and various skin disorders like eczema, psoriasis, itching, and rashes. Terminalia Arjuna bark has antibacterial, antimicrobial, antitumoral, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and hypotensive properties. It is bitter, astringent, slightly pungent in taste, and dark brown in color.
Visit Our Blog to Know More About Terminalia Arjuna
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Frequently Asked Question
Q - What is Terminalia arjuna used for?
Terminalia arjuna can be used to treat various health ailments like blood pressure, hair problems, skin problems, urinary tract disorders, diabetes, UTI, dysentery, respiratory disorder, tiredness, fatigue, and bleeding gums.
Q - What are the benefits of arjuna bark?
Terminalia Arjuna bark has antibacterial, antimicrobial, antitumoral, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and hypotensive properties. It is helpful to control diarrhea, asthma, cough, and various skin disorders like eczema, psoriasis, itching, and rashes.
Q - Does arjuna have side effects?
Ayurveda herbs are plant-based, and there are no harmful side effects if it is taken under a prescribed dose. They may interact with other medications if you are on any kind of allopathy or homeopathy medication, it's important to consult the Ayurveda doctor before starting the Ayurveda treatment.
Q - Is arjuna good for hair?
Arjuna works well on hair problems like fuzzy hair, dry hair, and hair fall. it also improves the shine of the hair and promotes hair growth. You can clean the hair with Arjuna green leaf powder or make a hair pack of it.
Q - How does arjuna help the heart?
Arjuna bark is a cardiac stimulant, and a tonic, and has cooling effects. It is useful in arresting secretion or bleeding.