Bulk Buy 10 KG Tinospora Cordifolia Stem Powder, Giloy Powder, Guduchi, Wholesale, 352 oz.
Our Tinospora Cordifolia Stem Powder, also known as Giloy Powder or Guduchi, is sourced from high-quality stems of the Tinospora Cordifolia plant. This powder is made by carefully processing and grinding the stems to a fine consistency, ensuring that all the natural nutrients and active compounds are preserved. Tinospora Cordifolia is known for its numerous health benefits, including boosting immunity, improving digestion, and reducing inflammation. This powder can be used in a variety of ways, including as a tea or in capsules, and is perfect for those who want to incorporate the benefits of Tinospora Cordifolia into their daily routine.
Additional Information about Tinospora Cordifolia Stem
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- 10 kg Tinospora Cordifolia Stem Powder
This powder is made of Tinospora Cordifolia dried stem, the dried stem are naturally sundried and hygienically grind and packed on order basis. The pack comes with 24 months expiry.
In Ayurveda, giloy is used for various purposes like diabetes, upset stomach, high cholesterol, allergies, boost the immune system. This is ready to use powder pack and comes with 2-year expiry, take 1-3 grams twice a day with lukewarm water or as recommended or consult by the doctor before use.
Guduchi Health Benefits
There are many health benefits of giloy, it is highly effective in diabetes, high cholesterol and stress, and anxiety. It also improves digestion and boosts immunity and treats jaundice. it has an astringent, bitter and pungent taste and is sweet after digestion, it is hot in potency. It is beneficial in all three doshas and especially balancing for Vata and pitta. It is highly fibrous and gets excellent bowel movements.
Common Names of Tinospora Cordifolia Stem
Giloy botanical name is Tinospora Cordifolia, there are some other common names like Guduchi, Amrita, and Indian Tinospora. It is a climbing shrub and its root, stem, and leaves are used in Ayurveda for medicinal benefits. Giloy stems are widely used for regulating diabetes and high cholesterol and it has antioxidant, antidiabetic, and anti-inflammatory properties.
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Frequently Asked Question
Q - What is Tinospora cordifolia used for?
It is used for various purposes like diabetes, upset stomach, high cholesterol, and allergies. stress and anxiety, boost immunity, and treats jaundice.
Q - What is the common name for Tinospora cordifolia?
There are some common names for Tinospora cordifolia which are giloy, Guduchi, amrita, and Indian Tinospora.