5 KG Acacia Nilotica Dry Pods Powder, Babul Phali, Vachellia Nilotica Pods, Kikar, Wholesale, 176 oz.
Babul Phali botanical name is Vachellia Nilotica Pods and other common names are Nilotica Pods, Indian gum Arabic and babool.
It is a flowering tree and is mostly found in India, Africa, and the middle east continents, it is a medium-sized thorny and evergreen tree.
The dry pods of Babool tree which is known as babul phali are used in Ayurveda for many health benefits.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- 5 KG Acacia Nilotica Dry Pods Powder
This pack contains Acacia Nilotica Dry Pods in powder form, the pods are naturally dried and hygienically grind and packed on an order basis. The pack comes with 24 month’s expiry.
Babul dry pods are used in Ayurveda for their many health benefits, it is an earthy, astringent, and slightly bitter taste. Babool Phali includes Iron, manganese, zinc, and essential amino acids.
In Ayurveda Babool Phali powder is used for many health benefits like knee and joints pain, headache, reduce hair fall, and physical weakness.
This is ready to use powder pack and comes with 2-year expiry, take 1-2 grams a day with lukewarm water or as recommended or consult by the doctor before use.
Babul phali has many health benefits, it is rich in calcium which keeps bone healthy and strong and gives relief from knee and joints pain. It is also good for teeth and gums, cough and cold, constipation, and reduced weight. It has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, analgesic, antiseptic, and hemostatic properties.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Visit Our Blog to Know More About Vachellia Nilotica
Visit Yipisale to buy - Acacia Nilotica Gum Powder, Acacia Nilotica Bark Powder
Frequently Asked Question
Q - What is the common name for Acacia nilotica?
Acacia nilotica botanical name is Vachellia nilotica, some other common names are kikar, gum arabic tree, babul, thorn mimosa, Egyptian acacia, thorny acacia, acacia nilotica.
Q - Is Acacia and Babool same?
Acacia and babool are the same, babool is the Hindi name of Acacia nilotica. Its pods, bark, and gum are widely used in Ayurveda, culinary, and other industrial purposes.
Q - What is Babul tree called in English?
Babul tree English name is Acacia nilotica, its botanical name is Vachellia nilotica.
Q - How do you use Kikar Gond?
Kikar or Vachellia nilotica gum is used for culinary and Ayurveda medical purposes. It is used in snacks, dessert, dental health, digestion, and for knee pain.
Q - Does Babool bark have medicinal value?
In Ayurveda babool bark is used for its medicinal value, it is good for teeth and gums, cough and cold, constipation, stomach worms, urinary disorders, constipation, hair fall, and skin rashes. It has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, analgesic, antiseptic, and hemostatic properties.