Bulk Buy 5 KG Bauhinia Variegata Bark Powder, Ayurvedic Kachnar Chal, Orchid Tree, Mountain Ebony, Wholesale, 176 oz.
Kachnar bark botanical name is Bauhinia variegata, orchid tree, camel's foot tree, mountain ebony, butterfly ash, poor man's orchid, it is mainly found in China and Southeast Asia. In Ayurveda, the tree bark of the kachnar is used for medicinal purposes.
Bauhinia variegata Bark is used in Ayurveda in the treatment of various health ailments. It is beneficial in treating skin and glandular diseases, leprosy, intestinal worms, and tumor.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- 5 kg Bauhinia variegata Bark Powder
It is brown in color and pungent and astringent in taste, and it is cold in potency. This powder is made of Bauhinia variegata bark, bark is naturally sundried and grind. This is ready to use powder pack and comes with 2-year expiry.
Take 1-2 grams Bauhinia variegata Bark powder a day with lukewarm water or as recommended or consult by the doctor before use. Some other uses include.
Wound healing: Bauhinia variegata bark is used topically to help wounds heal more quickly.
Malaria: In traditional medicine, the plant is used to treat malaria.
Skin conditions: The plant is also used to treat various skin conditions, such as eczema and psoriasis.
Bauhinia variegata Bark has antibacterial, antidiabetic, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-diarrheal properties. It is beneficial in the treatment of thyroid, high blood sugar, Hemorrhoids, obesity, and glandular inflammation. Some other benefits include.
Antioxidant properties: The bark of Bauhinia variegata is believed to contain antioxidant compounds that may help protect the body against cellular damage caused by free radicals.
Antimalarial: The plant has been traditionally used as an antimalarial remedy in some cultures.
Anti-inflammatory effects: Bauhinia variegata bark may help reduce inflammation, which is thought to be involved in many chronic health conditions.
Allergic reactions: Some people may experience allergic reactions to Bauhinia variegata, including skin itching and redness.
Interaction with medications: Bauhinia variegata may interact with certain medications, so it is important to speak with a healthcare professional before using it if you are taking any medications.
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Frequently Asked Question
Q - What is Bauhinia variegata used for?
Bauhinia variegata is the botanical name of Mountain Ebony, it is used in Ayurveda to treat various health aliments. It is used to treat thyroid disorders, high blood sugar, Hemorrhoid's, Diarrhoea and regulates the menstrual cycle. It is also used to heal wounds, skin swelling and mouth ulcers.
Q - What is the common name of Bauhinia variegata?
Bauhinia variegata iis the botanical name of Mountain Ebony, some other common names are orchid tree, camel's foot tree, mountain ebony, butterfly ash, poor man's orchid.