5 KG Ficus Racemose Bark Powder, Gular Chhal, Wholesale, 176 oz.
Gular Chhal botanical name is Ficus Racemose Bark, some other common names are luster fig, red river fig, or gular. It is mainly found in Australia and tropical Asia; it is a popular medicinal plant in India, and dried bark has long been used in Ayurveda, the ancient system of Indian medicine.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- 5 kg Ficus Racemose Bark Powder
This pack contains Ficus Racemose Bark in powder form, the bark is naturally dried and hygienically grind and packed on an order basis. The pack comes with 24 month’s expiry. The bark color is brown in color and astringent, earthy in taste.
This is ready-to-use powder and comes with 2 years expiry, take ½ tsp and mix with smoothies, milkshakes, yogurt, or any of your preferred drinks. You can also take it with lukewarm water and milk. As recommended or consult by a doctor before use.
The Ficus Racemose Bark has anti-diarrheal, antidiuretic, antitussive, anti-pyretic and hypoglycemic properties. It is beneficial to cure diseases like diabetes, liver disorders, diarrhea, inflammatory conditions, hemorrhoids, and respiratory and urinary diseases. It is also used as a medicine for wound healing.
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Frequently Asked Question
What is the use of Ficus racemosa?
Ficus Racemose Bark has long been used in Ayurveda to cure diseases like diabetes, liver disorders, diarrhea, inflammatory conditions, hemorrhoids, and respiratory and urinary diseases.