5 KG Helicteres Isora Pods Powder, Maror Phali, Indian Screw Tree Pods, Wholesale, 176 oz.
Maror phali botanical name is Helicteres Isora Pods and its other common names are screw tree, avartini, marodphali and gomathi. It is commonly found in southern Asia and northern Oceania. The fruit pods of the tree are used in Ayurveda for their medicinal health benefits.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Helicteres Isora Pods Powder
This pack contains Helicteres Isora Pods in powder form, the pods are naturally sundried and hygienically grind and packed on order basis. The pack comes with 24 months expiry.
Helicteres Isora Pods are useful in dysentery, wounds, ulcers, hemorrhages, and diabetes. This is ready to use powder pack and comes with 2-year expiry, take 1-2 grams a day with lukewarm water or as recommended or consult by the doctor before use.
Maror phali has various health benefits, it has antioxidant which helps to purify the blood, controls blood sugar level, and gives relief from intestinal infestations. Maror phali is also known as the screw tree, its fruits pods are in a peculiar, twisted shape. Its powder is brown in color and has a bittersweet taste with an earthy flavor. It has antioxidant, anti-cancer, anti-diabetic, and anti-microbial properties. It has a rich source of carbohydrates, proteins, fiber, calcium, phosphorus, and iron.
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Frequently Asked Question
Q - What is maror phali?
Maror phali is a fruit pod of Helicteres Isora tree, the pods are peculiar and twisted in shape. It is used in Ayurveda for medicinal purposes.
Q - How do you use Marod phali?
Marod phali botanical name is Helicteres Isora, it is used in Ayurveda to treatment of snake bite, diarrhoea, constipation, wounds, ulcers, hemorrhages, and diabetes. Dry pods powder is mainly used in Ayurveda.