Essence 5 KG Operculina Turpethum Root Powder, Turpeth Root, Indian Jalap, Ayurvedic Herb Trivrit Turpeth Stem, Nisoth, Wholesale, 176 oz.
Nisoth scientific name is Operculina Turpethum and some other common names are terpeth root, Indian jalap, nishothra, pithori, trivrt, turbud.
Turpeth / Indian Jalap root has antidiabetic, laxative, antidiarrheal, antiulcer, antinephrotoxic, antihepatotoxic, antimicrobial, cytotoxic, analgesic, anti-arthritic, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- 5 kg Operculina Turpethum Root Powder
This powder is made of the best quality Operculina Turpethum Root in this pack, the root is naturally sundried, grind, pack on order basis and it comes with 2 years expiry. They are brown in color and have a bitter, astringent, and pungent taste, and have hot potency.
The Operculina Turpethum Root is useful in chronic constipation, dropsy, vitiated conditions of Vata. Take 5-6 gm of Operculina Turpethum Root powder a day with lukewarm water or decoction or use as recommended or consult a doctor before use.
Operculina Turpethum roots are beneficial in paralysis, myalgia, arthralgia, bronchitis, obesity, helminthiasis, gastropathy, ascites, inflammations, intermittent fever, leukoderma, and pruritis, ulcers, haemorrhoids, jaundice, and consumption.
Visit Yipisale blog to know more about Operculina Turpethum Root
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Frequently Asked Question
Q - What is the scientific name of Operculina Turpethum Root?
Operculina Turpethum is the scientific name of Nishoth, some other common names are terpeth root, Indian jalap, nishothra, pithori, trivrt, turbud.
Q - What is the Nishoth used in Ayurveda?
Nishoth has many health benefits, it is beneficial in paralysis, myalgia, arthralgia, bronchitis, obesity, helminthiasis, gastropathy, ascites, inflammations, intermittent fever, leukoderma, and pruritic, ulcers, hemorrhoid's, jaundice, and consumption.
Q - Is Nishoth good for constipation?
Nishoth has antidiabetic, laxative, antidiarrheal, antiulcer, antinephrotoxic, antihepatotoxic, antimicrobial, cytotoxic, analgesic, anti-arthritic, and anti-inflammatory properties. The root powder is used as a purgative and to relieve chronic constipation. Its pulverized roots are used as a laxative and to alleviate any acute constipation.