The Essence - All-Purpose Barbeque Spice
The flavors of this spice are inspired by Georgia (USA) barbeque. First, we understand how Georgian people spice their BBQ, after that we used their propriety rubs and made our own handcrafted All-Purpose Barbeque Spice.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- All-Purpose Seasoning
This is a sweet and spicy masala. It has the flavor of thyme and smoked paprika. Rub this masala on chicken, pork, paneer, potato, ribs it will give traditional Georgian flavor.
The main ingredients are brown sugar, white sugar, sea salt, kosher salt, onion, smoked sweet paprika, black pepper, mustard powder, chilis, garlic, Mild Chili Powder, thyme, celery seeds.
Sprinkle this masala on a dip or grilled meat & vegetable. For marinade or rub, pair this masala with rice vinegar and olive oil and make a paste.
Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Nut-Free, Capsicum Free.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Q - What is the most popular BBQ rub?
Some rubs are all-time popular and can be used on any kind of protein like Kanas city, Carolina, all-purpose and Tandoori.
Q - What are the two purposes of a rub?
The rub is used to enhance the flavor of the protein and to cook perfectly. When we use a rub, protein absorbs all the flavor of the rub and makes it soft and tender.
Q - What is BBQ rub made of?
Visit Yipisale for Exciting Recipes of - Barbecue Sauce