The Essence - American Classic Chicken Rub Spice
The American classic rub is widely used in the American kitchen on many occasions like Christmas, Easter, Birthday parties, Housewarming, it has a great flavor of herbs and other spices which is great for cooking veg and nonveg dishes.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- For Rubs, Marinade.
This is a salt-free, sweet & spiced rub with flavors of herb and pepper.
It has sage, onion, garlic, rosemary, black pepper, ginger, thyme, parsley, marjoram, peppers, ground coriander, allspice, Greek oregano.
Use this masala for rubs and marinade of chicken, pork, lamb, roasted potato or add it to cream-based soups.
Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Nut-Free, Capsicum Free, Gluten Free, MSG Free, Salt-Free, Corn Free.
Visit Yipisale blog section - The Essence Easy Recipes
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
How do you Season chicken before cooking?
Take a bowl and mix this seasoning with olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and rub on this chicken. Keep it in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
Do you put oil on chicken before seasoning?
Before seasoning, you don't need to put oil on the chicken, add the oil in marinade masala then rub it on the chicken.
Should I Season chicken before or after I cook it?
Seasoning the chicken before cooking is the right way to cook, seasoning or masala contains herbs, salt, and other spices. When you season the chicken before cooking, the skin absorbs salt and flavors of spices and herbs.
Should you bring the chicken to room temperature before cooking?
Let the chicken come down to room temperature before cooking, if you cook the cold chicken, there may be a chance of drying out.
How long should I Season chicken for?
It should be 4-6 hours after marinading the chicken, but if you have a shortage of time then season it for at least 15-20 minutes. So that chicken absorbs all the flavors of spices and herbs.