The Essence - American Coastal Coffee Rub for Savory Dishes
You have used coffee for making drinks, but did you ever use coffee in savory dishes? Nope! then you should try this American costal coffee rub, which is specially made for savory dishes. A perfectly balanced flavor of coffee and cocoa with a wonderfully pleasant background note.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- For Caramelize, Sear, BBQ.
It has a bittersweet, peppery, and earthy flavor with cocoa notes.
It has coffee, black pepper, cumin, smoked salt, brown sugar, cocoa, mustard, coriander, chili.
Use this masala for caramelization, sear, and BBQ of chicken, steak, pork.
Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Nut-Free, Capsicum Free, Gluten Free, MSG Free.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
What is coffee rub made of?
The coffee rub is made of ground coffee combined with chili, cocoa, cumin, and other spices. It is a wonderful versatile rub that is perfect for all types of meat, especially with beef.
How do you use coffee spices?
You can use coffee rub in many ways like seasoning, rubs, marinade, grill, BBQ.
How to make American Coffee Rub sandwich?
Chicken thighs make the best sandwich, it stays moist and juicy. Let's check, how to make it.
- Combine the American Coffee Rub with olive oil and make a paste.
- Evenly coat this mixture on the chicken thighs and put it on a hot grill, you can also roast it in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the oven or grill and let cool down. When the chicken has cooled, slightly remove the bone of the thigh.
- Now, take a sandwich bread and place a cheese slice, olives, lettuce, and the chicken on it. Bake it in the oven, until the cheese melt.
- Remove from the oven and serve hot.