The Essence - American Coastal Coffee Rub for Savory Dishes
You have used coffee for making drinks, but did you ever use coffee in savory dishes? Nope! then you should try this American costal coffee rub, which is specially made for savory dishes. A perfectly balanced flavor of coffee and cocoa with a wonderfully pleasant background note.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- For Caramelize, Sear, BBQ.
It has a bittersweet, peppery, and earthy flavor with cocoa notes.
It has coffee, black pepper, cumin, smoked salt, brown sugar, cocoa, mustard, coriander, chili.
Use this masala for caramelization, sear, and BBQ of chicken, steak, pork.
Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Nut-Free, Capsicum Free, Gluten Free, MSG Free.
Visit Yipisale blog section - The Essence Easy Recipes
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
What is coffee rub made of?
The coffee rub is made of ground coffee combined with chili, cocoa, cumin, and other spices. It is a wonderful versatile rub that is perfect for all types of meat, especially with beef.
How do you use coffee spices?
You can use coffee rub in many ways like seasoning, rubs, marinade, grill, BBQ.
How to make American Coffee Rub sandwich?
Chicken thighs make the best sandwich, it stays moist and juicy. Let's check, how to make it.
- Combine the American Coffee Rub with olive oil and make a paste.
- Evenly coat this mixture on the chicken thighs and put it on a hot grill, you can also roast it in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the oven or grill and let cool down. When the chicken has cooled, slightly remove the bone of the thigh.
- Now, take a sandwich bread and place a cheese slice, olives, lettuce, and the chicken on it. Bake it in the oven, until the cheese melt.
- Remove from the oven and serve hot.