The Essence - South American Fried Chicken Seasoning Spice
This fried chicken spice has the memories of Lake Barkley, where fried food is very famous. We have created our South American spice as a seasoning for fried chicken, pork, and fish, use this spice for marinade and grill for true American flavor.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- For Rubs, Marinade.
This is a salt-based and aromatic spice with the flavor of earthy & peppery and herbal notes.
It has salt, roasted garlic, onion, paprika, black pepper, regular yellow mustard powder, sage, rosemary, thyme, parsley, oregano.
Use this masala on fried chicken, fried fish, and pork.
Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Nut-Free, Capsicum Free, Gluten Free, MSG Free, Corn Free.
Visit Yipisale blog section - The Essence Easy Recipes
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Q - How do you spice up fried chicken?
Use this South American Fried Chicken Seasoning with buttermilk, mayo, and mustard sauce.
Q - What flour is best for fried chicken?
All-purpose flour is the best for fried chicken, some people use gram flour, corn flour but they are not as good as all-purpose flour.
Use this recipe to make crispy and spicy fried chicken.
- Mix this seasoning spice with buttermilk, mayo, mustard sauce, lemon juice and make a paste.
- Marinade the chicken in this mixture and keep it for 3-5 hours in a refrigerator.
- Take all-purpose flour, mix the American Fried Chicken seasoning and make a seasoned flour.
- Heat the deep pan with oil for frying.
- Remove the chicken from the refrigerator and coat the chicken in seasoned flour.
- Shake the chicken piece for excess coating and keep it aside for 20 minutes.
- Now fry the chicken in hot oil until golden brown from all sides, about 8-10 minutes per side.
- Put it down on tissue paper for excess oil, serve this crispy golden chicken with ketchup or mayo.