The Essence - Asian Vegetable Barbecue Spice, Mix
It is truly inspired by Asian flavors, we have incorporated Asian flavors in our Asian Vegetable BBQ Spice and are specially made for veggie lovers, use this sweet & spicy barbecue masala for roasting veggies and paneer.
This is garlicky, peppery, salty, and spicy masala which is perfect for roasting and grilling. It is a medium heat spice mix.
It has white sugar, salt, garlic, ginger, cinnamon, black pepper, crushed red pepper, star anise, fennel, cloves, white pepper.
Use this masala for a grill or BBQ of vegetables and proteins. You can also make the BBQ sauce with this masala, for that mix soya sauce, rice vinegar, butter, and honey in it.
Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Nut-Free, Capsicum Free.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Q - What do you serve with Asian BBQ?
The best you can serve with Asian BBQ are fresh salads, steamed eggplant, toasted bread, fried noodles.
Q - What should vegetarians grill?
Vegetarians can grill:
1. Cottage cheese
3. Soya Chaap
5. Grilled Tomatoes
6. Grilled Potatoes
Q - What can I grill that is not meat?