The Essence - Baharat Seasoning Spice
Baharat means spices in Arabic and it comes from the middle eastern region, it is a very popular seasoning and made with eight or more spices. We have selected these spices and blended them in our Baharat seasoning for a perfect middle eastern flavor. We have adjusted the heat so that everybody can enjoy the dish.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- All-Purpose Seasoning
This seasoning medium heat spice mix with sweetness of cinnamon which is perfect for middle eastern dishes.
It has paprika, peppercorns, cinnamon, coriander, cumin, cloves, ginger, cayenne, cardamom, nutmeg.
Use this masala for curry, marinade, grill, and roast.
Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Capsicum Free, Salt-free.
Visit Yipisale blog section - The Essence Easy Recipes
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Q - What is baharat seasoning made of?
Baharat seasoning is made of paprika, peppercorns, cinnamon, coriander, cumin, cloves, ginger, cayenne, cardamom, nutmeg.
Q - What Flavour is baharat?
Baharat is a medium heat spice mix with the sweetness of cinnamon which is perfect for middle eastern dishes.
Q - Is baharat spice the same as ras el hanout?
Both spices are totally different in terms of flavor and ingredients, ras el hanout contains saffron and turmeric for a shiny yellow hue to curry.