The Essence - Bisi Bele Bath Spice
Bisi Bele Bath is a traditional dish of Karnatka India, where it is cooked with rice, lentils, vegetables, and lots of spices. We have incorporated that authentic flavor in our spice and made a balanced curry spice so that everyone can enjoy it.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Bisi Bele Bath Spice
It has the aroma of spices and roasted lentils with the heat of black pepper and red chili, it is a medium spicy curry powder.
It has coriander seeds, chana dal, urad dal, low spicy dry red chili, cumin seeds, whole black pepper, cardamom, curry leaves, clove, fenugreek seeds, black sesame seeds, poppy seeds, and other spices.
Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Nut-Free, Capsicum Free, Sugar-Free, Salt-Free, MSG Free.
Visit Yipisale blog section - The Essence Easy Recipes
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Q - What is the meaning of Bisi Bele Bath Masala?
It is a Karnatka India traditional dish, this is a spicy curry that included rice, lentils, and vegetables. It has a deep flavor and aroma of spices and roasted lentils.
Q - How does bisi bele bath taste?
lt is a famous dish of Karnatka, the curry is fully loaded with rice, vegetable, and lentils. It is a spicy curry with the tanginess of tamarind and the aroma of curry leaves.
Visit Yipisale Blog for - Bisi Bele Bath Recipe