The Essence - Buffalo Wings Seasoning Spice
Buffalo wing seasoning is a perfect combination of herbs and spices which give a sweet and spicy flavor. This blend creates a complementary sensation that will make chicken wings the life of the party. Mix this spice with tomato ketchup and garlic sauce for a delicious sauce to rub the chicken wings.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- All-Purpose Seasoning
This is salt base masala with the heat of paprika, Cayenne, and the sweetness of sugar.
Salt, Cayenne, Onion Powder, Spices, Granulated Sugar, Jalapeno Powder, Paprika.
It is very simple to use, rub this masala on chicken wings or make a sweet & spicy tangy sauce.
Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Nut-Free, Sugar-Free, Capsicum Free, Gluten-Free.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Q - What is Buffalo seasoning made of?
It is made of Salt, Cayenne, Onion Powder, Spices, Granulated Sugar, Jalapeno Powder, Paprika.
Q - What is Buffalo Flavour wings?
Buffalo wing is an unbreaded chicken wings section that is dipped in batter and then deep-fried. The flavor of buffalo wing seasoning is sweet & spicy.
Q - Do you season your wings before frying?
Yes, you can marinate them for 1-2 hours before frying, this can make crispy fried chicken.
Q - What's the difference between buffalo wings and chicken wings?
Both terms are the same, buffalo wing refers to the type of sauce which is used to season the chicken wings.