The Essence - Cajun Blackening Spice
The Essence - Cajun Blackening Spice is a flavorful blend of herbs and spices that is commonly used in Cajun cuisine. This spice mix is made with a combination of paprika, onion, garlic, white pepper, black pepper, chilis, medium yellow mustard powder, cumin, thyme, cayenne, oregano, sage, and celery, which work together to create a deliciously complex and spicy flavor profile. This versatile spice can be used to season a variety of meats, seafood, and vegetables, and is particularly well-suited for use in blackening and grilling recipes. Whether you're a fan of spicy food or simply looking to add some extra flavor to your dishes, The Essence - Cajun Blackening Spice is a must-have ingredient for any home cook or chef.
Additional Information about Cajun Blackening Spice
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- For Rubs, Marinade, BBQ.
This is salt-based paprika-based seasoning and peppery, earthy flavor with herbal notes. It is a medium heat spice mix. Cajun seasoning spice is so delicious and tasty for making Barbeque, Marinade & Sauce. It is a hot and spicy seasoning with herbal notes.
It has paprika, onion, garlic, white pepper, black pepper, chilis, medium yellow mustard powder, cumin, thyme, cayenne, oregano, sage, celery.
Use this masala for rubs and marinade of chicken, pork, catfish. You can also use try on French Fries, steaks, burgers. Sprinkle it on vegetables, eggs, salads, and to make spicy remoulade sauce - add mayo, ketchup, and Dijon.
Here are some ways to use this spice:
The Essence - Cajun Blackening Spice is perfect for blackening fish, chicken, or steak. To use, coat your meat with the spice mix and cook in a hot skillet until charred and crispy.
Sprinkle The Essence - Cajun Blackening Spice on vegetables or meats before grilling for a delicious smoky flavor.
Rub the spice mix on a whole chicken or turkey before roasting for a flavorful and aromatic dish.
Add The Essence - Cajun Blackening Spice to your stir-fries for a burst of flavor that will take your dish to the next level.
Combine the spice mix with olive oil, vinegar, and other seasonings to create a flavorful marinade for chicken, beef, or pork.
Soups and stews
Add a tablespoon or two of The Essence - Cajun Blackening Spice to your favorite soup or stew recipe for a spicy and aromatic flavor boost.
Overall, The Essence - Cajun Blackening Spice is a versatile spice blend that can be used in a variety of dishes to add a delicious and spicy flavor. Just experiment with it and see what delicious creations you can come up with!
Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Nut-Free, Capsicum Free, Gluten Free, MSG Free, Corn Free, Salt-Free.
How to use Cajun Blackening Spice for Chicken?
Here's a recipe for Cajun Blackened Chicken using The Essence - Cajun Blackening Spice:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons The Essence - Cajun Blackening Spice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat.
- Pat the chicken breasts dry with a paper towel and season them with salt and pepper.
- Rub The Essence - Cajun Blackening Spice evenly over both sides of each chicken breast, using about 1 1/2 teaspoons of spice mix per chicken breast.
- Add the olive oil to the skillet and swirl to coat the bottom of the pan.
- Carefully add the chicken breasts to the skillet and cook for about 5-6 minutes on each side, until browned and cooked through.
- Serve hot with your favorite sides, such as roasted vegetables, rice, or a salad.
The result is a deliciously spicy and flavorful chicken dish that is sure to impress!
Visit Yipisale blog section - The Essence Easy Recipes
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Q - What is the difference between Cajun and Blackened Seasoning?
Cajun seasoning is much spicy than a Blackened seasoning, this is a major difference. If you don't like spicy food then blackened seasoning is a good option. This seasoning is a combination of both, you will get a balanced spicy flavor.
Q - What is blackening spice made of?
It is a combination of spice and herbs like paprika, thyme, pepper, chili, sage. For best results, keep the seasoning in an airtight container.
Q - Are the Cajun spice and Cajun seasoning the same thing?
Both are the same terms and they have the same ingredients.