The Essence - Cajun Blackening Spice
Cajun seasoning spice is so delicious and tasty for making Barbeque, Marinade & Sauce. It is a hot and spicy seasoning with herbal notes.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- For Rubs, Marinade, BBQ.
This is salt-based paprika-based seasoning and peppery, earthy flavor with herbal notes. It is a medium heat spice mix.
It has paprika, onion, garlic, white pepper, black pepper, chilis, medium yellow mustard powder, cumin, thyme, cayenne, oregano, sage, celery.
Use this masala for rubs and marinade of chicken, pork, catfish. You can also use try on French Fries, steaks, burgers. Sprinkle it on vegetables, eggs, salads, and to make spicy remoulade sauce - add mayo, ketchup, and Dijon.
Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Nut-Free, Capsicum Free, Gluten Free, MSG Free, Corn Free, Salt-Free.
Visit Yipisale blog section - The Essence Easy Recipes
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Q - What is the difference between Cajun and Blackened Seasoning?
Cajun seasoning is much spicy than a Blackened seasoning, this is a major difference. If you don't like spicy food then blackened seasoning is a good option. This seasoning is a combination of both, you will get a balanced spicy flavor.
Q - What is blackening spice made of?
It is a combination of spice and herbs like paprika, thyme, pepper, chili, sage. For best results, keep the seasoning in an airtight container.
Q - Are the Cajun spice and Cajun seasoning the same thing?
Both are the same terms and they have the same ingredients.