The Essence - California Citrus Rub Chicken Spice
The California citrus rub spice is truly inspired by California's street food, where it has been used for a marinade chicken and pork. We have added crushed red peppers and citrus for some heat and tanginess.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- California Citrus Rub.
This is a salt-free spice with the heat of chili and tanginess of lemon and orange, with herbal notes.
It has toasted Black pepper, lemon peel, orange peel, garlic, white sugar, crushed red pepper, citric acid, parsley.
Rub this masala on proteins like chicken and pork for roasting and grilling. Sprinkle it on fish and veggies.
Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Nut-Free, Capsicum Free, Gluten Free, MSG Free, Corn Free.
California Citrus Rub - Chicken with Potato
Prep time- 5 minutes
- Mix this rub with olive oil and lemon juice in a bowl and make a smooth paste.
- Rub this paste on chicken and sprinkle some fresh rosemary (if you like).
- Keep this marinated chicken in the fridge for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, it's ready for cooking, now you can grill, sear, BBQ or you can deep fry it.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Q - What do you use all-purpose seasoning for?
Seasoning enhances the taste of a dish, you can use all-purpose seasoning for marinating, rubs, sprinkle it on chips, mix with dips for a citrusy and herby flavor.
Q - What's the difference between allspice and all purpose seasoning?
Allspice and All-purpose seasoning are quite different in ingredients, flavor, and taste. All-purpose seasoning has a citrusy and peppery flavor. It can be used for marinating, rubbing, sprinkling it on chips, mix with dips for a citrusy and herby flavor.
Visit Yipisale blog for more Recipes