The Essence - Cambodian Lemongrass Curry Spice
The flavor of Cambodia Lemongrass Curry is truly inspired by Cambodian traditions. We have included that flavor in our curry spice with chili heat and lemon zest. This is flavor-packed curry spice, try this at home and enjoy the Cambodian flavor.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Cambodian Lemongrass Curry Spice
It is spicy and tangy curry masala with peppery notes. This curry has a salty and garlicky flavor, we have managed the spiciness of this masala in that way so that you will get a great spicy curry powder without a lot of heat.
Chili powder, lemongrass, onion, salt, garlic, onion, pepper, galangal, ginger, lemon peel, red chilies, citric acid, and other spices.
Use this masala for a curry with meats, seafood, tofu, and vegetables. Make sauces with this masala for chicken, pork, tofu, vegetable, and seafood. For Sauces, mix this powder with yogurt, coconut milk, and water. For Marinade paste, mix this powder with olive oil and water.
Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Nut-Free, Capsicum Free, Sugar-Free.
Visit Yipisale blog section - The Essence Easy Recipes
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Q - How to make Cambodian Lemongrass Curry?
You can make Cambodian lemongrass curry at home in a few simple steps,
- Mix the curry powder with vegetable oil, water, and fish sauce and make the smooth paste.
- Take a pan and heat the coconut milk on slow gas for 5-6 minutes then gradually mix the paste and stir continuously.
- Now it's time to add your favorite protein like paneer, chicken, pork, fish, prawns with beans and vegetables. You can add vegetables like carrot, spring onion, ginger.
- Check the protein, if it's tender and soft then remove the pan from heat.
- Serve this curry with steamed rice, noodles, or as a soup with bread.
Q - What spices go well with curry powder?
There are some spices that are best for gravies and curries like coriander, clove, ginger, mace, fenugreek, cinnamon, star anise.
Can you add curry powder after cooking?
The best way to cook curry is to add curry powder in gravy at the time of cooking so that spices easily blend in gravy and enhance the flavor of the dish. If you add the spices after cooking it may leave the raw taste of spices.