The Essence - Caribbean Adobo Marinade Spice
The Caribbean spice is wonderful for making chicken, fish, meat, cottage cheese, and any other dish. This spice is traditionally used for enhancing the flavor of the nonveg dish. We have created a little spicy and smoky version of Caribbean Adobo.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- For Rubs, Marinade.
This is a salt-based spice with the aroma of herbs and spices. It is a hot and spicy masala.
It has toasted onion, garlic, salt, cumin, oregano, crushed red pepper, black pepper, chili powder.
Use this masala on chicken, steak, fajitas, tacos, chimichangas, or burritos. You can also use it for grilling, broiling, and pan-frying.
Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Nut-Free, Capsicum Free, Gluten Free, MSG Free, Corn Free.
Visit Yipisale blog section - The Essence Easy Recipes
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Q - What is Caribbean adobo?
Caribbean adobo is an amazing marinade spice for chicken, steak, fajitas, and tacos. It is a warming spice with toasties of onion and garlic.
Q - How do you use dry adobo seasoning?
Use this spice in many ways like
- Sprinkle it on pan fry egg, boiled egg, or scrambled egg.
- Rub this spice on chicken, pork for the marinade.
- Mix this spice in a batter to make fried chicken or pork.
- Make a delicious dip, mix this spice with mayo, lemon juice & fresh parsley.
- Add in your cheese sauce, pasta.
- Sprinkle this spice on tacos.
Caribbean Chicken Adobo
This is a tasty recipe for chicken adobo, you can make at home.
- Rub the chicken with Caribbean adobo seasoning, keep aside.
- Take a bowl and mix the adobo seasoning with fresh lime juice & Italian dressing ( optional).
- Heat the pan with oil and add shallots, garlic, then add the prepared mixture.
- Stir it and add the marinated chicken, bay leaf, olives, rice & capers, and some water.
- Boil it for three minutes and stir it, reducing the heat for 45 minutes.
- Serve with fresh parsley.