The Essence - Caribbean Curry Spice
Our Caribbean Curry Spice is truly inspired by Caribbean coastal areas. You can use this spice with any kind of Caribbean curry like chicken, potato. This is mild curry spcie with little heat of ginger and black pepper.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Caribbean Curry Spice
This is salt-free medium heat curry powder with the flavor of pepper, garlic, and ginger.
It has coriander, roasted rice powder, cumin, onion, sugar, allspice, fenugreek, garlic, black pepper, mustard powder, ginger, mace, anise.
Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Nut-Free, Capsicum Free, MSG Free, Corn Free.
Visit Yipisale blog section - The Essence Easy Recipes
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Q - What is Caribbean curry made of?
Caribbean curry is made of coriander, toasted rice with mustard, fenugreek, pepper, and other spices. It is a salt-free spice mild curry powder.
Q - What's the difference between Indian and Caribbean curry powder?
The ingredients of both curries are different, Indian curry powder included green and black cardamom, turmeric, red chili, and clove. Caribbean curry powder embraces roasted rice powder, ginger, mace, anise, black pepper.
Q - How to make Caribbean chicken curry?
- Mix the curry powder with yogurt, oil and make a paste.
- Marinade the chicken in that paste for 2-3 hours.
- Heat the pan with 2 Tbsp. oil and add ginger, garlic paste to it. After 2 minutes add finely chopped onion and stir for 2 minutes.
- Then add marinated chicken and the rest curry paste, mix them well.
- Add coconut milk and cover the lid for 20 minutes.
- Check the chicken, if it's tender then remove the pan from heat.
- Add lemon juice in that curry and garnish with spring onion and fresh parsley.
- Serve with kidney beans & rice.