The Essence - Carolina Barbeque Spice
Our Carolina Barbeque Spice has a great flavor of barbeque with a kick of chili. This spice is truly inspired by Carolina's classic barbeque flavor, you can use this spice for chicken, pork, paneer, and vegetables. Sprinkle it on corn, dip, or add in pizza sauce for great taste.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- All-Purpose Seasoning
This is chili based masala with little sweetness and saltiness. We have used garlic for pungent taste and oregano for herby flavor.
Sugar, salt, paprika, chili powder, granulated garlic, oregano, black pepper, cumin.
You can use this masala for marinade, seasoning, grill. Add this masala to your pizza or pasta sauce and give them a new taste.
Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Nut-Free, Capsicum Free, Gluten-Free.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Q - What is Carolina-style BBQ?
It is a mixture of herbs and spices which is used for pork barbecue, it has a sweet and spicy flavor. This mixture can be used for grill and marinade, or add this masala to your pizza or pasta sauce and give them a new taste.
Q - What does Carolina BBQ taste like?
It has a sweet, spicy, and tangy flavor with herby notes. Use this space to make pasta sauce and dip.
Q - What goes well with Carolina BBQ?
There are some dishes that go well with Carolina BBQ
- Mac n cheese.
- Grilled Salad.
- Baked Beans.
Q - What is the difference between ketchup and BBQ sauce?
BBQ sauce has an intense flavor of spices and herbs and it does not contain tomato. Ketchup is made of tangy tomato, it has a sweet and tangy flavor.
Q - What is the difference between Texas and Carolina BBQ?
Texas BBQ is a sweet and salty spice with the flavor of spices and richness of herbs. and Carolina is a chili-based masala with little sweetness and saltiness.
Visit Yipisale for Exciting Recipes of - Barbecue Sauce