The Essence - Chicken Fried Steak Spice
Chicken Fried Steak Spice masala is inspired by the Sothern part of the US, there it is popular for its taste. You will easily notice when you try this masala. It is best for fried chicken, steak, and poultry.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Chicken Fried Steak Spice Seasoning
This is salt-based masala with herbal notes. It has the heat of black pepper with the aroma of rosemary and thyme. It is a medium-heat spice.
It has kosher salt, roasted granulated garlic, black pepper, toasted onion, white pepper, sage, savory, ground cumin, paprika, rosemary, thyme, and spices.
Use this masala for making fried chicken, steak. Try for flavoring gravy, soups, and sauces. Sprinkle it on dips, boiled vegetables, salads, eggs, seafood, and meat.
Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Nut-Free, Capsicum Free, MSG Free, Sugar-Free, Corn Free.
Visit Yipisale blog section - The Essence Easy Recipes
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.