The Essence - Chicken Grill Spice
Grilling can't be done without the best grilling spice, whether it's for pork, chicken, or salmon. We have arranged the best flavors for you, use our chicken grill spice for grilled chicken, pork, vegetables. Try this to your next house party and impress your guest.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- All-Purpose Seasoning
It is a savory and tangy marinade seasoning that has a medium spicy flavor, it has a great aroma of spices with the zestiness of lemon and orange.
The ingredients are White sugar, orange peel, black pepper, coriander, ginger, allspice, salt, spices, garlic, onion, turmeric, lemon peel, arrowroot.
Use this masala for seasoning, roasting, and dressing. Try it on vegetables, paneer, chicken, egg, pork. For dressing and marinade mix this masala with olive oil (or any vegetable oil) rice vinegar or balsamic vinegar.
Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Nut-Free, Capsicum Free.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
What should I season my chicken with?
Seasoning the chicken before the grill is the best way to cook a perfect dish, some spices play an important role in chicken seasonings like white sugar, orange peel, black pepper, coriander, ginger, garlic, and onion. Marinate the chicken with this spice seasoning and cook after 30 minutes.
Should I Season chicken before grilling?The best way to cook chicken is, to season, marinate or rub before grilling. It gives a high impact on the dish. When you season the chicken before cooking, the spices absorb in the chicken and give you umami flavor.
- Take a bowl and mix Grilled Chicken Spice, boneless chicken breast (skinless), and olive oil.
- Refrigerate it for 30 minutes.
- Prepare your grill or grill pan and heat it.
- Take out the chicken from refrigerate and pet dry it. Drizzle olive oil, lemon juice, and grill spice, coat them well.
- Grease the grill with olive oil, and place the chicken on the grill, cook until golden brown from all sides.
- Remove chicken from grill when the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 155°F.
- Cover the chicken with foil for 5-8 minutes, then place it on a serving plate. Garnish with garlic butter and fresh parsley.