The Essence - Citrus Herb Grill Spice
Enjoy the savory and zesty flavor of this Citrus Herb Grill spice which has a perfect combination of aromatic herbs with a tangy flavor of lemon and orange. Sprinkle this flavorful marinade seasoning on fresh vegetable salad, curry, for deep flavor use it as a marinade on meat & vegetables.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- All-Purpose Seasoning
It is herby and tangy marinade seasoning which has a mild spicy flavor. It has the goodness of herbs with the zestiness of citrus.
The ingredients are sea salt, granulated garlic, ground rosemary, orange peel, lemon peel, black pepper, parsley.
Use this masala for seasoning, roasting, and dressing. Try it on vegetables, paneer, chicken, egg, pork. For dressing and marinade mix this masala with olive oil (or any vegetable oil) rice vinegar or balsamic vinegar.
Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Nut-Free, Capsicum Free.
Visit Yipisale blog section - The Essence Easy Recipes
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Citrus Herb Chicken
- Take Citrus Herb Marinade seasoning, orange juice, olive oil, and chicken (thighs and legs are best), pat dry.
- Mix them all and keep them aside for 1 hour for the marinade.
- Take a baking tray and grease with olive oil, now place the chicken and the leftover mixture in a tray.
- Pour olive oil over the chicken and put some lime wedges and unpeeled sliced potato.
- Sprinkle Citrus Herb seasoning on chicken and vegetables and place the tray in the oven for 1 hour. Check occasionally, or until chicken is cooked and juices run clear.
- Remove the chicken and vegetables from the baking tray and placed them on the serving plate.
- Serve hot with Citrus Herb butter on it.
- For Citrus Herb butter: Take unsalted butter and add Citrus Herb seasoning in it and refrigerate it for 20 minutes.