Essence Butea Monosperma Flower Petals Dry, Palash Phool, Flame-of-the-forest, Bastard Teak, Dhak
Introducing Essence Butea Monosperma Flower Petals, a celebration of nature's artistry and the essence of Palash Phool. Immerse yourself in the allure of these dried petals, carefully curated to preserve their vibrant colors and potential benefits. Each petal encapsulates the spirit of the Butea Monosperma flower, inviting you to experience its beauty and holistic charm.
Additional Information about Butea Monosperma Flower
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Butea Monosperma Flower Petals
This pack contains best quality Butea Monosperma Flower petals in this pack, the flowers are naturally sundried, and packed and it comes with 2 years expiry. It is dark red-orange in color, they have pungent, astringent, and sweet in taste, and have hot potency.
The Butea Monosperma Flower has a soothing effect, and it is used for digestion, skin, and hair problems. Take 5-6 gm of Butea Monosperma Flower powder a day with lukewarm water or decoction or use as recommended or consult a doctor before use.
Bastard Teak Health Benefits
The Butea Monosperma Flower contains glucosides, butrin, butin, and neteroside. A few fatty acids have been isolated from the oil. They are beneficial for indigestion, acne, pimples, hair growth, dandruff, they have anti-inflammatory properties which are beneficial in pains, swelling and sprain in the body.
Common Names of Dhak
Palash botanical name is Butea Monosperma and other common names are tesu, dhak ke Phool, Palash, bastard teak, Bengal kino, and butea gum. Flower of the tree is used in Ayurveda for various medicinal preparations.
Visit Yipisale Blog to Know More About Butea Monosperma
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.