The Essence -Fajita Seasoning Spice
A perfect Fajita seasoning makes a delicious Mexican dish, our blend of fajita seasoning included the right amount of tanginess, sourness, and heat which makes a perfect Mexican Fajita seasoning. Try it for making tacos, nachos, chicken grill, roasted pork.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- All-Purpose Seasoning
This is a low heat spice mix with the tanginess of tomatoes, which is perfect for Fajita seasoning.
It has Tomato powder, mixed peppers, paprika, salt, chiles, onion, cumin, oregano, black pepper, garlic.
Use this masala for tacos, nachos, chicken grill, roasted pork.
Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Capsicum Free, Salt-free.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Q - What does fajita seasoning contain?
Q - What is the difference between taco seasoning and fajita seasoning?
There is not a big difference between tacos and Fajita seasoning, both can use for tacos, grill, or roast. The main difference is sugar and peppers, Mexican seasoning contains sugar, and Fajita seasoning contains two types of pepper, black and white.
Q - What's the difference between taco seasoning and fajita mix?
Taco seasoning is included white sugar for sweet taste and tomato for tanginess while Fajita seasoning is spicy in flavor and contains more cumin than Taco seasoning.
Q - What can you use instead of fajita seasoning?
You can use tacos or cajun seasoning instead of fajita seasoning, but they are only replacements for the fajita.
Q - Is Cajun seasoning and fajita seasoning the same?
Q - Can you turn taco seasoning into fajita seasoning?
Yes, you can make taco seasoning into fajita by excluding sugar and by adding mixed pepper.