The Essence - French Fries Seasoning Spice
Introducing The Essence - French Fries Seasoning Spice, the perfect seasoning blend for anyone who loves crispy, golden fries with a burst of flavor. Made with a carefully crafted blend of high-quality ingredients, including garlic, black pepper, onion, thyme, red pepper, and other spices, this seasoning will take your fries to the next level.
With The Essence, you'll never settle for plain fries again. This seasoning adds a delicious depth of flavor to your favorite snack, making each bite more savory and satisfying. Whether you're enjoying fries on their own or as a side dish to your favorite meal, The Essence will elevate your dining experience.
In addition to fries, this versatile seasoning can be used on other foods like roasted vegetables, chicken, or even popcorn. The possibilities are endless with The Essence.
Don't settle for boring fries any longer. Treat yourself to the delicious flavor of The Essence - French Fries Seasoning Spice today.
Additional Information about French Fries Seasoning Spice
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- All-Purpose Seasoning
This is salty and medium spicy masala, Sprinkle it over French fries. Spice up your regular French fries with our French Fries Seasoning, it has a great combination of garlic and onion to make French-fry seasoning stand out as a winner. Sprinkle it over fries before putting them in the oven, or just after deep-frying.
The ingredients of this masala are Salt, Garlic, Black Pepper, Onion, Thyme, Red Pepper, and other spices.
Sprinkle it over fries before putting them in the oven, or just after deep-frying. The Essence - French Fries Seasoning Spice is easy to use and can be added to your fries in just a few simple steps:
Cook your fries as desired - whether you're baking, frying, or air frying them.
Once your fries are cooked and still hot, sprinkle The Essence seasoning over them.
Toss the fries gently to ensure they are evenly coated with the seasoning.
Enjoy your deliciously seasoned fries!
In addition to fries, you can also use The Essence on roasted vegetables, chicken, or even popcorn. Simply sprinkle the seasoning over your desired food and enjoy the delicious flavor it adds.
Note: Remember to use The Essence in moderation as it contains salt and other spices that may be overpowering if used in excess.
Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Nut-Free, Capsicum Free, Gluten-Free.
Visit Yipisale blog section - The Essence Easy Recipes
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Q - Should I season fries before frying?
Seasoning of fries depends upon the way you are going to cook, season before cooking if you are going to roast, bake or air fry them. If you are deep-fried then season them after coking.
Q - What is fry seasoning made of?
The ingredients included in fry seasoning are Salt, Garlic, Black Pepper, Onion, Thyme, Red Pepper, and other spices.
Q - What can you put on french fries?
You can serve the French fries with these sauces.
1. Tomato ketchup
3. Cheese sauce.
4. Barbeque Sauce
5. Manchurian gravy
6. Baked beans
Q - How do you make the seasoning stick to fries?
The best way to season the fires is to sprinkle the seasoning immediately after frying and for baked and air fry fires, season it before frying.