The Essence - Garlic Parsley Sea Seasoned Salt
Our Garlic Parsley Sea Seasoned Salt is a delightful combination of garlic and parsley flavors in sea salt to make a perfect flavored salt for pasta, soups, vegetable & potato. Use this salt for grilling and marinade fish, prawns, chicken, paneer & tofu.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- All-Purpose Seasoning
This salt has the flavor of roasted garlic and parsley, use this seasoning for grill, pasta & soups.
Use this salt for grilling and marinade fish, prawns, chicken, paneer, and tofu.
Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Nut-Free, Capsicum Free, Gluten Free, MSG Free, Corn Free.
Visit Yipisale blog section - The Essence Easy Recipes
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
RecipeGarlic Parsley Butter Chicken
Serves - 6 Persons, Pressure Cooking time - 6 minutes.
- Chicken Pieces - 3 lbs. (1.6 kg).
- Pepper - 1.5 tsp.
- Butter - 3 tbsp.
- Garlic Parsley Salt.
- Water - 2 tbsp.
- Onions (chopped) - 2 medium.
- Port wine - half cup.
Recipes can be reduced to one-third by reducing all ingredients proportionately.
- Rub the chicken with Garlic Parsley Salt.
- Mix the garlic parsley salt with Port wine.
- Heat the butter in the pressure cooker and cook the chicken for 3 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from heat and add some butter to the cooker.
- Add onion and stir fry it for 2 minutes, then add chicken, port wine mixture & water.
- Close the cooker and bring to full pressure on high heat, reduce heat and cook for 6 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool naturally.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
How do you use garlic and parsley salt?
Use this salt as a seasoning, add it to soups, pasta and noodles. You can also use this for roasting and grill of chicken, pork, fish.
Visit Yipisale Blog for more Recipes