Essence Indian Gurmar, Gymnema Sylvestre Leaves Dry, Gudmar, Gymnema, Australian Cow Plant
Indian Gurmar botanical name is Gymnema Sylvestre and Gymnema in English, some other popular names are Australian cowplant, gudmar, sugar destroyer, Madhunashini. It is a large woody climbing plant and a very important herb in Ayurveda. It is a native herb to Asia and is extensively used in Ayurveda for the treatment of diabetes and control blood sugar.
Additional Information about Indian Gurmar
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Indian Gurmar Dry Leaves
This pack contains naturally dried Gymnema Sylvestre leaves in the whole form, freshly, originally, cleaned, and hygienically packed. The herb comes with 24 months expiry, with a zip, airlocked and reusable packet.
Indian Gurmar Uses
It is sweet and bitter in taste; it can suppress sweet taste recognition on the tongue, that’s why it is called sugar destroyer or madhunashini. Take 1-3 grams twice a day with lukewarm water or as recommended or consult by a doctor before use.
This herb contains anti-obesity, hypolipidemic, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties, It is useful in jaundice, conjunctivitis, hemorrhoids, renal and vesical calculi, cardiopathy, dyspepsia, constipation, asthma, bronchitis, and leukoderma.
Visit Yipisale to buy - Gymnema Sylvestre Leaves Powder
Visit Yipisale blog section to know about - Gymnema Sylvestre
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Frequently Asked Question
Q - What is Gudmar called in English?
Gudmar is known as Gymnema Sylvestre in English, it is a very useful herb in Ayurveda to cure diabetes, and regulate blood sugar.
Q - Can Gymnema cure diabetes?
Gymnema Sylvestre plant leaves have substantial properties to control sugar cravings and increase insulin levels in the body. It also has anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties.
Q - What is Gurmar called in English?
Gurmar English name is Gymnema, some other common names are Australian cowplant, gurmar, sugar destroyer, Madhunashini and Gymnema Sylvestre.
Q - Does Gurmar help with weight loss?
Gurmar or Gymnema contains antioxidants properties, it helps to maintain the cholesterol level and reduce the extra fat. It also helps to improve digestion and prevent from weight gain.
Q - What are the side effects of gymnema?
All Ayurveda herbs are plant based and they don't have any side effects, if they are taken under prescribed dose. Over dose may cause some serious health issue, avoid gurmar in these condition or asked doctor before consume.
- Consult the doctor if Consult the doctor if you are breastfeeding.
- Do not take Bamboo without a doctor’s prescription if you are pregnant.
- Do not take Bamboo if you are suffering from any kind of critical disease.
- If you are on diabetes or hypertension medication. Consult first the doctor before consuming Bamboo
- If you are above 65 years old and want to start Bamboo, consult the doctor, and talk about the health conditions.
- If you are on any supplements, vitamins, or herbal medication, consult the doctor before taking Bamboo.
- Stop taking Bamboo at least two weeks before a scheduled surgery.