The Essence - Hibiscus Sea Salt Seasoning
A perfectly coarse sea salt infused with floral notes of hibiscus, best seasoning for the grill, BBQ, salad dressings & steaks. Our Hibiscus Sea Salt Seasoning has the deep fragrance and color of hibiscus, which is perfect for baking like bread, pizza & buns. Try this on roasted potato with some drops of olive oil. Use this colorful seasoning for dressings and garnishing.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Hibiscus Sea Salt Seasoning
- For paste - mix this seasoning in olive oil, garlic, lemon juice and make a paste, use this rub for the grill, BBQ and marinade.
- For dip - mix this seasoning with mayo, black pepper, for dressings and garnishing.
- For coolers & drinks - mix this seasoning with lemon juice, water & orange juice with some mint leaves & sugar.
Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Nut-Free, Capsicum Free, Gluten Free, MSG-Free, Corn-Free.
Visit Yipisale blog section - The Essence Easy Recipes
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Q - What do you do with hibiscus salt?
This is a versatile seasoned salt, used in savory & sweet dishes. You can also make refreshing coolers and drinks for the party.
Q - What does hibiscus salt taste like?
It has the deep floral notes of hibiscus flower with the saltiness of sea salt. It is best for making tangy and refreshing drinks.