The Essence -Jamaican Jerk Seasoning Spice
Regular price $19.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Jamaican Jerk is made of two words Jamaican and Jerk, Jerk is a native cooking style of Jamaica. It is a fusion of herbs and spices, we have included these flavors in our spice to give you the perfect seasoning which you can use to flavor meat and vegetables.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- All-Purpose Seasoning
This is a low heat spice mix with the flavors of herbs and spices, which is perfect for Jerk seasoning.
It has Toasted onion, salt, allspice, garlic, sugar, thyme, chives, black pepper, nutmeg, Saigon cinnamon, sage, chiles.
Use this masala to grill chicken, roasted pork, meat seasoning.
Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Capsicum Free.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Q - Is Jamaican jerk spicy?
It is a sweet and spicy mix with the flavors of herbs and spices, which is perfect for Jerk seasoning.
Q - Is Jerk Seasoning Jamaican?
The word Jerk originated from Jamaica, flavors of the spice are sweet and spicy and it is used for grill and roasting.
Q - What is the difference between Cajun and jerk seasoning?
Cajun and Jamaican Jerk both are different in terms of flavor, uses, and ingredients. Cajun seasoning is used in American cuisine and Jerk seasoning is used in Jamaican cuisine.
Q - What is jerk seasoning made of?
Jerk seasoning is a mixture of species and herbs like garlic, sugar, thyme, chives, black pepper, nutmeg, Saigon cinnamon, sage, chiles.