Kayam Tablets Bottle, 30 Tabs x 40 Bottles
Kayam tablets are a traditional Ayurvedic remedy used in India to relieve constipation and promote regular bowel movements. Some of the reported health benefits of Kayam tablets include:
1. Improved digestion: Kayam tablets are believed to help improve the digestive system by increasing the production of digestive juices and enzymes.
2. Relieves constipation: Kayam tablets are commonly used as a laxative to relieve constipation and promote regular bowel movements.
3. Maintains gut health: Kayam tablets are also believed to help maintain the health of the gut by promoting the growth of beneficial bacteria and preventing the growth of harmful bacteria.
4. Reduces inflammation: Kayam tablets contain ingredients that have anti-inflammatory properties, which may help reduce inflammation in the gut and throughout the body.
Kayam 30 tab bottle x 40 bottles.
1. Dehydration: Kayam tablets can cause dehydration, especially if they are used in large doses or for an extended period of time.
2. Electrolyte imbalances: Kayam tablets can cause imbalances in the levels of electrolytes in the body, leading to symptoms such as muscle weakness, fatigue, and confusion.
3. Gut irritation: Kayam tablets can irritate the gut and cause abdominal pain, cramping, and diarrhea.
4. Dependence: Overuse of Kayam tablets can lead to a dependence on them, and stopping their use can result in a return of constipation.