The Essence - Lamb Barbeque Spice
Our Lamb Barbeque Spice is inspired by Greece flavor, which is popular for roasting lamb and grilling poultry throughout the Mediterranean. We have used that Greece flavor in our handcrafted BBQ masala with a little twist.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- All-Purpose Seasoning
This is a salt-based spice, rub the masala on lamb & poultry with olive oil and vinegar. It has a citrusy and peppery flavor with the freshness of mint.
It has coarse sea salt, garlic, lemon peel, onion, black pepper, fennel, rosemary, thyme, sage, basil, parsley, oregano, mint, marjoram, chili.
Use this masala for roasting & grilling pork and poultry. You can also try this spice on duck, goose.
Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Nut-Free, Capsicum Free, Sugar-Free.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Q - What are the best herbs for lamb?
Rosemary, oregano, thyme, and mint are the best herbs for lamb, this spice is made of these herbs with other spices.
Q - What spices are good for lamb?
Spices like black pepper, fennel, chili are a great combination for lamb along with the herbs. Lamb BBQ spice has the combination of both.
Q - What goes well with BBQ lamb?
- Pickled onion.
- Grilled carrot or potato.
- Mint chutney.
- Charred cucumber.
- Roasted cauliflower.
- Apple & cherry tomato salad.
Q - Does parsley go well with lamb?
Yes, absolutely. Parsley is a refreshing herb, add this herb with butter for lamb.
Visit Yipisale Blog for - Lamb Recipes