The Essence - Lamb Chop Seasoning Spice
This is the perfect marinate seasoning spice for lamb chops, it has rosemary, lemon, and parsley as featured ingredients. Rub your lamb chops in extra virgin olive oil and our seasoning mix and grill, pan, or oven it, use
Applewood or hickory wood for smoky flavor. This seasoning has a citrusy, earthy flavor, sprinkle on your lamb chops before grilling, frying, or baking.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- All-Purpose Seasoning
This is salt base masala with the heat of paprika, tanginess of lemon and fragrance of rosemary, and freshness of parsley.
The ingredients of this masala are Seasoning Salt, Paprika, Garlic, Onion, Sugar, Ground Mustard, Spices, Dried Lemon Peel.
It is very simple to use, rub this lamb masala on chicken wings or make a sweet & spicy tangy sauce.
Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Nut-Free, Capsicum Free, Gluten-Free.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Q - What seasoning goes well with lamb?
Lamb goes well with spice and earthy herbs like Paprika, Garlic, Onion, Sugar, Ground Mustard, Spices, Dried Lemon Peel, Rosemary, Thyme.
Q - What herbs go best with lamb?
There are some herbs that are great for cooking lamb, like rosemary, thyme, oregano, coriander, dill.
Q - Do you need to marinate lamb?
Marinating the lamb added extra flavor to the dish but you should follow the marination time of the recipe, add some oil with spices and herbs to marinate the lamb.
Q - How long should you marinate the lamb for?
Marination time is depend upon the lamb cuts you are going to cook, 3-4 hours for small cuts, and 8-12 hours for large cuts like legs.
Q - How long should you marinate lamb chops?
For juicy, tender lamb chops, marinate the lamb for 3-4 hours.
Visit Yipisale blog for - Lamb Recipes