The Essence - Lamb Chop Spice for Seasoning, Marinades, Rubs
Experience the irresistible flavor of succulent lamb chops with The Essence - Lamb Chop Spice. Crafted with a blend of premium quality ingredients, this seasoning is perfect for seasoning, marinades, and rubs to enhance the taste of your lamb dishes. The perfect balance of seasoning salt, paprika, garlic, onion, sugar, ground mustard, spices, and dried lemon peel, creates a mouth-watering aroma and taste that will take your lamb chops to the next level.
This versatile spice blend not only complements the rich flavor of lamb but also elevates the taste of other meats like beef, pork, and chicken. Whether you're grilling, roasting, or sautéing, The Essence - Lamb Chop Spice is your go-to seasoning for adding a burst of flavor to your dishes.
Experience the joy of cooking with The Essence - Lamb Chop Spice, and indulge in the tantalizing flavors that will leave your taste buds craving for more.
Additional Information about Lamb Chop Spice
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- All-Purpose Seasoning
This is salt base masala with the heat of paprika, tanginess of lemon and fragrance of rosemary, and freshness of parsley.
The ingredients of this masala are Seasoning Salt, Paprika, Garlic, Onion, Sugar, Ground Mustard, Spices, Dried Lemon Peel. This is the perfect marinate seasoning spice for lamb chops, it has rosemary, lemon, and parsley as featured ingredients. Rub your lamb chops in extra virgin olive oil and our seasoning mix and grill, pan, or oven it, use
Applewood or hickory wood for smoky flavor. This seasoning has a citrusy, earthy flavor, sprinkle on your lamb chops before grilling, frying, or baking.
It is very simple to use, rub this lamb masala on chicken wings or make a sweet & spicy tangy sauce. The Essence - Lamb Chop Spice is a versatile spice blend that can be used in various ways to enhance the flavor of your lamb dishes. Here are some ways you can use it:
Seasoning: Sprinkle The Essence - Lamb Chop Spice over your lamb chops or other meats before cooking. This will add a flavorful crust to the meat.
Marinade: Mix The Essence - Lamb Chop Spice with oil, vinegar, and other ingredients to make a marinade. Marinate the lamb chops or other meats in this mixture for a few hours or overnight. This will infuse the meat with delicious flavors and make it tender.
Rub: Mix The Essence - Lamb Chop Spice with oil or butter to make a paste. Rub this mixture all over the lamb chops or other meats before cooking. This will create a flavorful coating on the meat.
Other dishes: The Essence - Lamb Chop Spice can also be used to add flavor to other dishes like stews, soups, and roasted vegetables.
Remember to use The Essence - Lamb Chop Spice in moderation, as it is a potent blend of spices. Start with a small amount and adjust according to your taste preference. Enjoy the delicious flavors that The Essence - Lamb Chop Spice brings to your cooking.
Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Nut-Free, Capsicum Free, Gluten-Free.
Grilled Lamb Chops Recipe:
- 8 lamb chops
- 2 tablespoons of The Essence - Lamb Chop Spice
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your grill to high heat.
- In a small bowl, mix together The Essence - Lamb Chop Spice, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Rub the spice mixture all over the lamb chops.
- Place the lamb chops on the grill and cook for 3-4 minutes per side for medium-rare or longer for your desired level of doneness.
- Remove the lamb chops from the grill and let them rest for a few minutes before serving.
- Serve the grilled lamb chops with your favorite sides like roasted vegetables or a fresh salad.
The Essence - Lamb Chop Spice will add a flavorful crust to the lamb chops, making them juicy and tender with an irresistible aroma. Enjoy this delicious and easy-to-make recipe with your friends and family!
Visit Yipisale blog section - The Essence Easy Recipes
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Q - What seasoning goes well with lamb?
Lamb goes well with spice and earthy herbs like Paprika, Garlic, Onion, Sugar, Ground Mustard, Spices, Dried Lemon Peel, Rosemary, Thyme.
Q - What herbs go best with lamb?
There are some herbs that are great for cooking lamb, like rosemary, thyme, oregano, coriander, dill.
Q - Do you need to marinate lamb?
Marinating the lamb added extra flavor to the dish but you should follow the marination time of the recipe, add some oil with spices and herbs to marinate the lamb.
Q - How long should you marinate the lamb for?
Marination time is depend upon the lamb cuts you are going to cook, 3-4 hours for small cuts, and 8-12 hours for large cuts like legs.
Q - How long should you marinate lamb chops?
For juicy, tender lamb chops, marinate the lamb for 3-4 hours.
Visit Yipisale blog for - Lamb Recipes