The Essence - Madras Curry Spice
The Madras curry spice is inspired from the south part of India where localities use this curry masala in their dishes. We have discovered a typical curry spice with a perfect balance of chili and other spices.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Madras Curry Spice
This is salt-free masala with the heat of the chili. It has an aroma of curry leaves with peppery notes.
It has coriander, cumin, black pepper, regular yellow mustard, turmeric, ginger, curry leaves, red chili.
Season the chicken, poultry, and fish, make delicious curry with this masala. Use this masala for soup, sprinkle it on salads.
Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Nut-Free, Capsicum Free, Sugar-Free, Salt-Free.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Q - What is the difference between Madras curry and regular curry?
Madras curry is a hot and spicy curry, it contains a lot of red chili powder. The color of this curry is exotic red, you will need a salad or raita along with it to balance the spiciness of the curry. The regular curry is a medium spicy curry that has a balanced amount of chili, you can add this curry to your daily menu.
Q - What does Madras curry taste like?
When you eat this curry, first you feel the heat of chili, then the aroma and the flavor of the toasted curry leaves and spices. At last a little kick of tamarind.
Q - How spicy is a Madras curry?
Madras curry is much spicier than your regular curry, you will need a raita or a refreshing salad to accompany the curry.
Visit Yipisale Blog for - Madras Chicken Curry Recipe, Madras Vegetable Curry Recipe