The Essence - Mesquite Wood Smoked Seasoned Salt
Mesquite Wood Smoked Seasoned Salt has the deep and smoky flavor of mesquite wood, which enhances the flavor of grill and BBQ dishes. Use this smoky salt on vegetarian dishes like paneer, mushroom, tofu, salads, and bread. Also use this salt as a rub on poultry, seafood & meat, sprinkle it on soups and salads.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Mesquite Wood Smoked Seasoned Salt
This salt has a deep smoky flavor of mesquite wood, use this for BBQ, grills, and rubs.
Use this salt on poultry, seafood & meat, sprinkle it on soups and salads.
Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Nut-Free, Capsicum Free, Gluten Free, MSG Free, Corn Free.
Visit Yipisale blog section - The Essence Easy Recipes
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
How long does smoked salt last?
Smoked salt can last up to 6 months, it depends upon the kind of wood and method taken for smoking.
Does salt absorb smoke?
Yes, it absorbs the surrounded flavor and smoke. We have used Mesquite Wood to smoke the salt, it is a time taking process and requires a lot of attention.
What is smoked salt good for?
There are various types of smoked salt available in the market like Alderwood smoked salt, cheery wood smoke salt, applewood smoked salt. These salt are good for making BBQ, rubs, marinade, salad & soup dressings.