The Essence - Mexican Barbecue Spice
Mexico is famous for its BBQ and grills, there are many regional styles but some are very popular. We have included that flavor and style in our Mexican BBQ spice, try it on pork, chicken, or meat, it is salty and spicy masala.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- All-Purpose Seasoning
This is a salt-based spice, rub the masala on meat or paneer with olive oil and vinegar. It has a salty and peppery flavor.
It has Kosher salt, crushed brown mustard, black pepper, coriander, cumin, chiles, thyme.
Use this masala for roasting & grilling pork and poultry. You can also try this spice on duck, goose.
Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Nut-Free, Capsicum Free.
Visit Yipisale blog section - The Essence Easy Recipes
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Q - What is barbeque spice made of?
Barbeque spice is made of Kosher salt, crushed brown mustard, black pepper, coriander, cumin, chiles, thyme.
Q - What spices Mexican?
Mexican food is medium spicy, the spices mainly used in Mexican food are black pepper, coriander, cumin, chiles, thyme, cinnamon.
Q - What Flavours are Mexican?
Mexican flavors are a combo of spices and herbs. Black pepper, coriander, cumin, chiles, thyme, cinnamon.
Q - Is traditional Mexican food spicy?
Mexican food is medium spicy, anybody who loves little spiciness in their food, then this is the best option.
Visit Yipisale Blog for easy and delicious recipe of - Mexican Salsa and Dips